SOLVED - Stripe : error on submission

Hi,
I try to set Stripe in very simple usage, but on submssion :
Screen_Shot.png

I have form_A with redirection to Form_B with {form_A___id} is load : OK
Then on Form_B Stripe plugin with stripe info of the the Form_B
(there is Form_C to with an other stripe plugin and Form_D too, ....)

All data loaded on the Form_B are loaded from Form_A with query.

The stripe plugin : just filled the price and Item
The charge Id is the PK of the Form_B
so on form load the data are loaded :
screen_shot_2.png

But on submission : error!
In dev tools there is a syntax error : SyntaxError: expected expression, got keyword 'var' ??? I did not edit the plugin.... The line with error :
form_8.addPlugins({'Stripe0': var stripe = new Stripe({"formid":8,"email":"user_email_address","publicKey":"pk_test_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","name":"","panelLabel":"Pay","allowRememberMe":false,"zipCode":true,"couponElement":"","productElement":"","qtyElement":"","totalElement":"","ccOnFree":false,"renderOrder":0,"currencyCode":"EUR","amount":2500,"origAmount":2500,"item":"Faure","billingAddress":false,"useCheckout":true,"failedValidation":true,"stripeTokenId":"","stripeTokenEmail":"","stripeTokenOpts":"{}"});,});

Anyone has encountered this problem ?

Last edited:
I never used stripe
But I'm pretty sure you can't use PK (id element) of your formB to store the charge ID.
PKs in Fabrik are autoincrement, you can't "store" anything there.
The stripe plugin : just filled the price and Item
Use meaningful settings for ALL data in the setup.
Eg, it seems you have zipCode validation on, so you must have an element with the zip code...
We strongly recommend that you use test mode while developing your app! Obtain the test keys from your Stripe dashboard.

Hi Troester,
I thought that if ZIP validation was enabled it's only on the Stripe's form after CC informations.
And the Stripe ID I thought it was a key send to stripe as a serial. I don't think that Stripe write something.
Ok I try
thanks

Last edited:
Friendly Bump,
I'm still digging :(
Plugin run on new submission

In fabrik stat :
\n2019-04-28 00:00:00<\/a>\n","faure___id":null,"faure___id_forma":"29","faure___mail_requiring":"user_logged@free.fr","listid":"8","listref":"8","rowid":"","Itemid":"148","option":"com_fabrik","task":"form.process","isMambot":"","formid":"8","returntoform":"0","fabrik_referrer":"https:\/\/www.mysite.fr\/realm\/mes-demandes-outils\/form\/3\/","fabrik_ajax":"0","package":"fabrik","packageId":"","nodata":"0","7f33bf071a511ab291726caac75b57d0":"1","format":"html","fabrik_repeat_group":{"22":"1"},"fabrik_repeat_group_added":{"22":"0"},"Submit":"","faure___date_time_raw":"2019-04-28","faure___id_raw":null,"faure___id_forma_raw":"29","faure___nom_du_patient_raw":"toto","faure___pr_nom_patient_raw":"test","faure___mail_patient_raw":"moi@free.fr","faure___medecin_name_raw":"Faure-Actarus-G\u00e9n\u00e9raliste","faure___montant_prestation_raw":"15","faure___mail_requiring_raw":"xxxxxx@free.fr","__pk_val":"","view":"form","faure___nom_du_patient":"toto","faure___pr_nom_patient":"test","faure___mail_patient":"moi@free.fr","faure___medecin_name":"Faure-Actarus-G\u00e9n\u00e9raliste","faure___montant_prestation":"15"},"err":"Invalid source object: must be a dictionary or a non-empty string. See API docs at https:\/\/stripe.com\/docs'"}"> fabrik.form.stripe.charge.err
Any idea ?

Last edited:
Hi
THANKS
All goes like a charm. So I found an alternatice to Stripe connect. I must test with all form but it's on a good way.
Thanks again @cheesegrit

Cool, glad it worked.

Apologies for the problem in the first place, that change I had to undo never should have got pushed to github.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back