[SOLVED] Unknown column 'alias'

tero_pernu

Just installed Fabrik 3.2 to my new Joomla 3.3.3 site running on Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and MySQL 5.5.27.

Problems occured when I was trying to create an Element. Got error message (full message at the end of this post:
Save failed with the following error: Unknown column 'alias' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `ozqec_fabrik_elements`
-- Fixed this by creating 'alias' column to `ozqec_fabrik_elements`with TEXT type.

Next problem was when I was changing something in my Form. I got the same message saying:
Save failed with the following error: Unknown column 'alias'
I don't remember weather it was SQL=INSERT INTO `ozqec_fabrik_forms`or some other sql command to `ozqec_fabrik_forms'.
-- Anyway fixed this the same way. Created a column called 'alias' to `ozqec_fabrik_forms'.

I guess all is well now. I still have a problem with the form not publishing. I'm getting the "Sorry this form is not published" message. I check this with my service provider before asking here.

So here's the full error message (it really is the full message. all the way to the end.):

Save failed with the following error: Unknown column 'alias' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `ozqec_fabrik_elements` (`name`,`group_id`,`plugin`,`label`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`default`,`hidden`,`eval`,`ordering`,`show_in_list_summary`,`filter_type`,`filter_exact_match`,`published`,`link_to_detail`,`access`,`use_in_page_title`,`params`,`alias`) VALUES ('asiakas','1','field','Asiakas','2014-09-05 15:17:36','856','idekomin','','0','0','3','1','','1','1','0','1','0','{\"placeholder\":\"Etunimi Sukunimi\",\"password\":\"0\",\"maxlength\":\"255\",\"disable\":\"0\",\"readonly\":\"0\",\"autocomplete\":\"1\",\"speech\":\"0\",\"bootstrap_class\":\"input-medium\",\"text_format\":\"text\",\"integer_length\":\"11\",\"decimal_length\":\"2\",\"field_use_number_format\":\"0\",\"field_thousand_sep\":\",\",\"field_decimal_sep\":\".\",\"text_format_string\":\"\",\"text_input_mask\":\"\",\"render_as_qrcode\":\"0\",\"guess_linktype\":\"0\",\"link_target_options\":\"default\",\"rel\":\"\",\"link_title\":\"\",\"show_in_rss_feed\":\"0\",\"show_label_in_rss_feed\":\"0\",\"use_as_rss_enclosure\":\"0\",\"rollover\":\"\",\"tipseval\":\"0\",\"tiplocation\":\"top-left\",\"labelindetails\":\"1\",\"labelinlist\":\"0\",\"comment\":\"\",\"edit_access\":\"1\",\"view_access\":\"1\",\"view_access_user\":\"\",\"list_view_access\":\"1\",\"encrypt\":\"0\",\"can_order\":\"0\",\"alt_list_heading\":\"\",\"custom_link\":\"\",\"custom_link_indetails\":\"1\",\"use_as_row_class\":\"0\",\"include_in_list_query\":\"1\",\"always_render\":\"0\",\"icon_folder\":\"0\",\"icon_hovertext\":\"1\",\"icon_file\":\"\",\"filter_length\":\"20\",\"filter_access\":\"1\",\"full_words_only\":\"0\",\"filter_required\":\"0\",\"filter_build_method\":\"0\",\"filter_groupby\":\"text\",\"inc_in_adv_search\":\"1\",\"filter_class\":\"input-medium\",\"filter_responsive_class\":\"\",\"tablecss_header_class\":\"\",\"tablecss_header\":\"\",\"tablecss_cell_class\":\"\",\"tablecss_cell\":\"\",\"sum_on\":\"0\",\"sum_label\":\"Sum\",\"sum_access\":\"1\",\"sum_split\":\"\",\"avg_on\":\"0\",\"avg_label\":\"Average\",\"avg_access\":\"1\",\"avg_round\":\"0\",\"avg_split\":\"\",\"median_on\":\"0\",\"median_label\":\"Median\",\"median_access\":\"1\",\"median_split\":\"\",\"count_on\":\"0\",\"count_label\":\"Count\",\"count_condition\":\"\",\"count_access\":\"1\",\"count_split\":\"\",\"custom_calc_on\":\"0\",\"custom_calc_label\":\"Custom\",\"custom_calc_query\":\"\",\"custom_calc_access\":\"1\",\"custom_calc_split\":\"\",\"custom_calc_php\":\"\",\"notempty-message\":[\"Kirjoita nimesi\"],\"notempty-validation_condition\":[\"\"],\"tip_text\":[\"\"],\"validations\":{\"plugin\":[\"notempty\"],\"plugin_published\":[\"1\"],\"validate_in\":[\"both\"],\"validation_on\":[\"both\"],\"show_icon\":[\"1\"]}}','')

There are no columns 'alias' in #_fabrik_elements or #_fabrik_forms.

I think there was a thread mentioning this before (I can't find it at the moment), the reason was some 3rd party component or plugin manipulating the queries.

Yup, tero emailed me earlier, I responded saying it was probably a 3rd party system plugin. It'd probably have to be something which has a mysql(i) driver that shims in underneath ours.

-- hugh

Yup, I checked that one when you sent me your list of plugins, and the extension description kinda says it all:

This plugin transliterates article title and creates an alias from it. It is very useful, if you want to have aliases, which are good for SEF, and don't want to type them manually.

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/sef/24139

Let me know if they give you any crap about it not being their problem when you report this to them.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back