[solvedc]change size for input text field

you need to set the bootstrap class. Bootstrap devides the available container in 12 parts. So if you select col-sm-6 it takes 50% of the available space. col-sm-12 means 100% of the available space

So i have to choose the class from dropdown menu?
In other elements, in filter view, whatever i set of these classes there is no change though

ok here it works
thank you

Last edited:
those change are crucial for me, as i would solve everythingid i could set the bootstrap class to sm3 or sm4....if i go with the inspector and change the value it works..soi don'tknow why the filter calss on the element don't work

Which element types (plugins ) are you using. At least 'field' is working.
If the generic Fabrik layouts don't fit your needs you can always create custom templates or add an override for e.g the filter block.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Hi @cap , may I ask you to put a little bit more effort in formulating your questions? It's sometimes hard to read and/or understand what you want to achieve and where you have your problems.
Regarding the filters: did you set in the fabrik list definition under Details->Filter the last field, which defines how many filters are in a row..

Reactions: cap
Here we are.mixing 2 different issue, the original is solved...may be better to open a new thread for better understanding?

don'tneed anymore!
finally i get the solution, with your previous post, to check under filter column!
Thank you, i was looking for this since days!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back