Suggestion to have an "Orchestrator/Decision Engine" like

Hi All,
I have several pages collecting different info and then, I need to process them at the end.

So far, the "rules" to process them were fixed but now we would need to add more flexibility to it.
My first idea is to build a ruleset using fabrik ( if the attribute 3 is bigger 18 then X=ok , if att5=6 and att2="acme" then Y=low ...etc.. ) and somehow, "submit" them through the rules set.
Anyone who would have insights on the best way to achieve this ?
I guess this idea of Orchestration is pretty common and maybe instead of re-inventing the wheel, something is already ready or almost ready ?
Thanks for your help and insights !

Not sure I get the idea 100%, but you want to set another element's value based on the first element's value etc?

Do you need the element values to update while filling the form or after form submit?

Hi, my need is more "global". it would be for example to create a rule which will "react" on some criteria;
Ex : if the location is not "this country", then disconnect the user.
Now, I need this not to be hardcoded ( which is the case right now ) , and allow a "basic" admin to change this rule easily. sorry if I was not so clear at first and hope I m more clear

Still not totally sure about your desired set-up, but I cannot think of anything built-in that could do that.

You can probably build a "rules" table with the "if->then" fields and then in your data tables fetch the values with PHP e.g. in form php plugin and do your desired stuff (e.g. update values in another table based on values in Rules table etc.).

Ok Thanks, that was my Idea .. but did not wanted to miss anything which could have matched
Thanks a lot for your time and answers

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back