Unknown Error - Blank field options, blank list front/backend

Status
Not open for further replies.

createforme

I'm attaching a screen shot of the front and back end. I've tried updating Fabrik to the latest on Github. I recently updated the site from Joomla 1.5 to the latest 3.X. It was working, but the client informed me today that it stopped. Not sure what I did. I've received a php memory limit in the past, but that seems crazy to me. There are only 8 simple fields in the list and about 285 rows of data. I can't imagine it's anything too complicated for Fabrik or Joomla.

The site is http://new.biloxicursillo.org/index.php/5thday-170

Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 8.57.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 9.03.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 9.03.35 PM.png

Update: I backed up the database table, wiped all forms, lists, groups, etc. and re-added all of them. Then I reconnected the database table. The backend seems to be showing fine now, but the front end still shows an error and no data.

This is the specific error. I searched for it here, but can't find anything.
Notice: Undefined property: FabrikViewList::$bootShowFilters in/home/biloxicu/public_html/jupgrade/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/div/default_buttons.php on line 44

*Face Palm*. :oops: Ok, apparently the update to the latest files in the GitHub did fix all the errors I was having. The reason why I was still having a blank table up front is because I was only adjusting settings in the component itself. I didn't realize I had to adjust the settings in the menu item also. Finally got this all straightened out.

Sheesh.

Thanks for posting your solutions and experience.

Yes, the setting on the menu options can be a gotcha. It still sometimes catches me out.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back