Using the pdf print facility in Fabrik

scuttaj

Good evening everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me understand how I can customize the pdf facility in Fabrik.

I want to be able to send my users to a good-looking pdf of one of my tables. At the moment it doesn't print correctly when I just set the pdf icon to show.

I don't understand what the options are. Can anyone help, please.:)

Alex

Unfortunately this is well known and discussed many times in the forum. Fabrik uses Joomla's native PDF print functionality and the bottomline is that it sucks. HA! Right now there is not a lot you can do to get 'good-looking pdfs' using the current system. Rob was working on trying to incorporate phocapdf as an alternative but the developer of the phocapdf extension has not been any help with tweaking their own stuff in order to make it work better for 3rd parties. If you search the forums you will find lots of requests (and discussion) similar to yours....and unfortunately not many positive conclusions at the moment.

Todd

pdf, phocapdf, fabrik

Just a small up for this problem ;D

Native joomla pdf d'ont work wis IE8 :(
phocapdf d'ont work with IE and FF :mad:

It's very bad. Do you now an other way to do a pdf with a form ?

Soory my english is very bad :D

Basically PDF is pretty much screwed in J! 1.5.

We're waiting for J! 1.6, which is supposed to greatly improve J!'s PDF handling, before we do any more work on PDF related issues.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back