yesno hidden field

Hello,

not sure if this is on any interest to look into.

I have created a simple field with form with option "hidden" . I have changed the field type to "YesNo" Plugin. Today I looked at my form and "YesNo" field did not show up. I was confused and looked at source. Of course, field was still hidden. I had to go back to a simple field and uncheck the "hidden" option. Switched back to "YesNo" field and problem was solved.

Is there no Option with "YesNo" for this?

Might confuse other users ;)

Take care and peace to the world...

The fix for this if you are interested in trying it and then submitting it as a Pull Request is most likely as follows:

Look in /plugins/fabrik_element/field/forms/field.xml for the <field>/<option>/</field> xml tags that are for the "field" element "hidden" option, and copy those xml tags into the appropriate place in /plugins/fabrik_element/yesno/forms/field.xml.

I can't guarantee this will work, but this is how I would start to create and test a PR for this.

Good luck.

Unfortunately Hugh's time is very constrained esp. for community forums, so if you want it fixed, you probably have to try to code the fix yourself if you are able.

Fabrik is Open Source, and Open Source only works if users contribute something back by updating the wiki etc.

Well, mentioning it is good - because it is on the record.

If you are not inclined to fix it, then next time I have 10 mins I will do it - because if you won't and I don't then maybe it will never be fixed.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back