Recent content by alastairwalker

1. A

Recipe: How to use nested sets (i.e. hierarchical data) in Fabrik

The level of your inquiry suggests that you are new to Fabrik. (Correct?). If so - then you need to begin by going through the tutorials to come up to speed on the features of Fabrik. Kind regards, Alastair
  2. A

Subscribed to Supporter level - but unable to access plugin download

Hugh - all this stuff is likely to take time to sort out. I really need the Form Article plugin urgently - which is what I subscribed for in the first place. Please do me a favour and mail that plugin to me. Many thanks, Alastair
  3. A

Yes - I tried to do the subscription under my usual login name 'alastairwalker' - but was prevented from do that. So I tried a new login name 'alastairjohnwalker'. When I try to now login with that credential, I get the following error message: Fabrik Server Error Undefined index: salt...
  4. A

Is anyone minding the store? Troester? Rob? Hugh? I received an account details note from FB, but the credentials provided do not allow me to login.
  5. A

I have this morning subscribed to the Supporter level - as I need to access to the 'subscribe to download' feature. I need access to the Form Article plugin. To be used in latest Fabrik version). I have logged out of the site, in fact, closed the browser and logged in again. I cannot seem to...
  6. A

Integration of Bootstrap Template with Fabrik (Solved)

Have a look at http://digitaldisseny.com/en/joomla-extensions/twitter-bootstrap-plugin-joomla#disqus_thread This is a plugin that manages the integration of bootstrap features into a non protostar template. Works brilliantly for me. Alastair
  7. A

Image as a substitute for a Group label in a multipage form - Is this possible?

I am trying to implement a 'process flow' representation using the multi-page form with bootstrap tabs. (See the attached image). What I would like to do is to substitute the text labels with suitable images - i.e. right pointing arrows - with the active tab being highlighted. So - as the user...
  8. A

Hello - Alan (I imagine) - I have been following your posts. I also happen to be a management...

Hello - Alan (I imagine) - I have been following your posts. I also happen to be a management systems auditor - so I was curious to read your post - and the need to have version control on the forms. Can I ask if this version control question does arise from a management system certification...
  9. A

Free Bootstrap templates, compatible with Fabrik - please advise

The solution is to install the plugin TWBootstrap (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/style-a-design/templating/twbootstrap). I wrestled with this problem for 18 months until just the other day I discovered this plugin. It is free, and it is a lifesaver. I am using it with...
  10. A

Problem Report: Repeating group fails responsiveness test

Thank you - Hugh, and Troester, for the retailed responses! I confirm that the settings that Troester recommended is in fact accurate, and the solution to the issue. Once the settings are adjusted as indicated, the display does flex in the manner expected. Alastair The matter is regarded...
  11. A

Problem Report: Repeating group fails responsiveness test

My setup is as follows: Joomla! version: 3.3.6 Fabrik: 3.2 (i.e. last full release) Template: Protostar (standard with J! 3.3.6) URL used for responsiveness testing: www. responsivetest.net Nature of the problem: When a group is set up as a 'Repeating Group'; Template: Table; Layout: 4 columns...
  12. A

Set up colours for a drop down list element

I have looked at the post (http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?search/2733273/&q=Change+Font+color+of+one+item+in+drop+down+element&o=date) to get some help on setting up colours for the rows of a drop down list, but that post only addresses the concern of the colour of the first item in...
  13. A

Found! A method for anaging CRUD rights in the Fabrik Context

Hi - it will be useful to know if this recipe actually addresses the problem that you described.
  14. A

Fabrik Element Plugin: jstree create file folder maps

Does not install. The manifest file references are not correct in terms of what is supplied in the zipfile. Is there any documentation on how to actually use this plugin? It looks very useful. I would like to get it to work. Alastair
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back