Recent content by Brandon.parrish

1. Brandon.parrish

[SOLVED] Fabrik Form Module not processing on home page

They responded with: We can try doing a find a replace for periodical to something else in the js file, but we are not going to re-write our script because another script is using the same name. You would have to replace all calls of periodical with a new function, it's not tested though, so no...
  2. Brandon.parrish

Here is the response from them. They gave me a new version that doesn't use mootools, it uses jquery now. This new module does not use mootools, it is jquery only. periodical is not a function that we declare, that is a default function of the javascript library itself, so it's not something...
  3. Brandon.parrish

Thanks. unpublishing that module allowed fabrik to work correctly. Is there a workaround to have both modules work?
  4. Brandon.parrish

Hi, I have the fabrik form module processing properly on a different page. However when I have the same fabrik form module on the home page, it will not process. Any idea why? https://www.ridersurance.com/ "Pick a plan" form at the bottom. Thanks in advance. Fabrik 3.5 J3.6
  5. Brandon.parrish

Form - Layout "Show Title" not saving for "No"

Thanks for the response, however you went over my head on that one. I am not a coder, just a self-taught Joomla/Fabrik basic admin. How would I find the template show title params? If I remove the group title text, I assume the spacing will still be there for it, and it will look funny?
  6. Brandon.parrish

Form - Layout "Show Title" not saving for "No"

I upgraded to Fabrik 3.5 today. Everything is working smoothly except I created a new form for the fabrik form module, and for some reason the form layout option to turn off the title isn't working. When I select No, hit save, it shows Yes again... Same issue in Chrome and IE. Form module in...
  7. Brandon.parrish

SalesForce Plug-In Issue

Fabrik 3.5 installed today and all is well. I wanted to touch on the SalesForce Global options for the username, password, and token fields. I have added the information into the global options as indicated. Once updated there, how does it pass that information onto each form plugin...
  8. Brandon.parrish

SalesForce Plug-In Issue

I pulled the github file and uploaded via FTP but I am not seeing the SF options in global fabrik options. Any thoughts?
  9. Brandon.parrish

SalesForce Plug-In Issue

Email sent on the 25th. In case it got stuck in spam... Thanks.
  10. Brandon.parrish

SalesForce Plug-In Issue

Just the standard update Joomla pulls... No github recently. Let's make this part of our consultancy and we can skype and discuss. Sound good?
  11. Brandon.parrish

SalesForce Plug-In Issue

Every 90 days SalesForce makes you reset your password it also creates a new security token. It is quite a nuisance to have to update these two fields in the SalesForce plug-in for each form, one at a time every 90 days... I was hoping to request a SalesForce Plug in feature inside the Joomla...
  12. Brandon.parrish

Any Fabrik expert's for hire out there?

Hi guys I have been using Fabrik since 2008. I self taught myself the basics, but I am wanting to do more advanced things that are out of my league. I would like to find someone that would be willing to consult with me on my fabrik set up. Is that available? J3.4.8 Fabrik 3.4.3...
  13. Brandon.parrish

Alternative CAPTCHA Element options? & Validation Error

Joomla Cache setting is OFF. Also the Joomla System Debug is off, i only turned on fabrik debug. Do I need to enable Joomla Debug in global system configuration as well?
  14. Brandon.parrish

I cleared cache and running the test in Google Incognito
  15. Brandon.parrish

I updated via github last night. Allow fabrikDebug set to Yes. Debug PDF - Yes http://ridersurance.com/Contact As before the first submission of this form works, but if you re-run it again you get a validation failed. I can't find any debug code....
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back