Alternative CAPTCHA Element options? & Validation Error

Yes. Hopefully it will show a notice with the error returned from the Goog.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No, I mean do you have J!'s caching enabled. So are you using the J! system cache plugin, or is this a Fabrik content plugin in an article, with J!'s standard content cache enabled (Global settings, System tab).

-- hugh

This is bizarre. I've tried everything I can think of to get it to fail here, with the form in a content plugin, with J!'s page caching enabled and the cache plugin turned on, can't get it to fail.

And even with fabrikdebug=1 on your site, I'm not seeing any status messages. Which there should be ...

Code:
if ($resp->isSuccess())
{
   return true;
}
else
{
    if (FabrikHelperHTML::isDebug())
   {
      $msg = "noCaptcha error: ";
      foreach ($resp->getErrorCodes() as $code)
      {
         $msg .= '<tt>' . $code . '</tt> ';
      }
      $this->app->enqueueMessage($msg); 
   }
   return false;
}

... is the code. So if we return false and debug is enabled ... we should see something in the standard J! status message area.

I just can't figure out the failure mode on your site. Makes no sense ... I just don't see how it can be returning false for the validation without putting up some debug info. I'd have to actually start putting debug code in, which would need a Super Admin backend login and either ftp access, or exTplorer installed.

-- hugh

Joomla Cache setting is OFF. Also the Joomla System Debug is off, i only turned on fabrik debug. Do I need to enable Joomla Debug in global system configuration as well?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 130
Shouldn't need to. But I think I'm going to have to get my hands on your server to work out what's going on.

Hugh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back