cheesegrits

Support Gopher, 54, from Huntsville, AL

Staff Member
cheesegrits was last seen:
Nov 19, 2017 at 9:23 AM
    1. mjp1
      mjp1
      Hi Hugh,
      This is Mike from Free Spades Poker, we talked about 1 1/2 years ago about a project for my web site. You helped but Tom Spierckel (peamak) did most of the work. I am having trouble getting ahold of him, we are having a major issue with our fabrik program and I need some help ASAP!
      Do you know why I'm not able to find him? Is there any way you can help?

Thanks,
      Mike
    2. rsingh
      rsingh
      Hello, any luck sorting out my subscription. I really need to get the plugins, its the reason I paid the subscription. some of the plugin boxes still show subscribe! Can you let me when this will be sorted, otherwise I'll just get a refund.

Cheers.
    3. Linus54
      Linus54
      Hi hugh,

I am new with fabrik but I as far as I can see it gives big opportunities to develop advanced Joomla sites. I got a problem with calendar visualization while it all works with a menu item: Fabrik>Table where I see all the event's details when I try to link the calendar with Fabrik>visualization I get a calendar page without any event and all days show "NaN".
      Can you please help me ?

thanks
    4. nickbunyan
      nickbunyan
      Hi Hugh. Updated thread 20601 which (A) solves my screen layout problem, and (B) identifies a missing <td width> statement line 609 in table.php.
      Ciao.
    5. nirav90
      nirav90
      Hi hugh,
      When I set usertype field I get this error msg.

"Attempting to set usertype above allowed level!"

I set value in dropdown 18,19 ..but still got this msg..
    6. nirav90
    7. pdenessen
      pdenessen
      Hi Hugh, Long time ago.
      You helped me 2 years ago with a form and added a javascript file to automatilcy fill in an arrival and departure date based on a previous selected choice. Now I upgraded to 2.0.3 and this function is not working anymore.
      The javascript tab in the element form is empty.
    8. steemer473
      steemer473
      Hello cheesegrits, do you have a minute to help me? I posted 2 related forum posts but haven't gotten a response back yet and I really need help with using php to prepopulate forms; I believe I am having formatting issues with my Where statement of my sql string; Having the same formatting issues with trying to get the count of a queried set of records as well.
    9. roll82
      roll82
      hey, could you please help with with my massive problem in the forum. no more forms want to save in the database. even if i create a new database and form.. Store row failed: INSERT INTO
    10. esotericvision
      esotericvision
      hey, i put in a support message earlier but you guys passed on it... twice. i'm still relatively new to joomla and such. did i do something wrong? stupid question? poor form?
    11. Wakashimazu
      Wakashimazu
      Hello, i am intrested on paying the subscription, but i want to know about the manuals, how detailed are them? they explain all the options that you have when you create an element for example, and those kind of things?

Regards
    12. popesicola
      popesicola
      I'm really struggling with a project, and deadlines are looming... I've tried finding direction in community support, to no avail. If I upgrade to bronze (it's all I can afford right now, and really I can't afford that even but will make the plunge), do you think I can get some help with this project? I don't want anyone to do it for me, it's just that I'm not a coder, but it seems that what I'm looking for is somewhat basic in form functionality, and I oughta be able to get Fabrik to do it. Please check my thread which pretty much lays things out, and let me know if upgrading will get anywhere. Thanks for your help, I really need it.

http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15876
    13. codefox
    14. jeanl
      jeanl
      Hi Cheesegrits. Sorry to send this direct, but I need help. I can no longer edit tables in backend. Previously I had "edit" button, and I could check a record and edit. I did svn and no longer can edit tables. I tried everything, yet no luck. Pls advise.
    15. Mandie
      Mandie
      come back Hugh .. we neeeeed you (ooh it rhymes)

Hope you're having a nice holiday lol :)
    16. bsadler
      bsadler
      I didn't loose any customer data but I lost the actual forms
    17. fevster
      fevster
      Thanks for the support hugh, anyway, just want to give your whole team a freebie
      http://www.iolo.com/landing/softwaredotcom/200710/sspromo.aspx

Its the latest iolo internet security (unlimited license), you can give the link to your friends too if you want. You can avail unlimited licenses there (with 1 year support).
    18. cheesegrits
      cheesegrits
      @techbites - hey! if you aren't doing anything on Fri, come on down to Bandito South, grab some good Mexican food and see my band.

@dtarver - please post all Fabrik questions on the forums.
    19. dtarver
      dtarver
      Question about PHP valildation.

I simply what to check that they entered data. If it is empty then the validataion should fail.

How would the PHP validation code be written for simply checking if a value was entered please?

Thank you,
      Dora
    20. techbites
      techbites
      Hugh, it would seem we are both in Huntsville AL. Howdy neighbor.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 27, 1963 (Age: 54)
    Whatever pays the bills.
    Big, fat, hairy Brit.

Music, reading, coding.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    hugh_mercury
  • No sites set up yet, or you do not have permission to view this content.