Recent content by JHSPerc

1. JHSPerc

Error in SQL Syntax

Bauer Thanks for the assistance!! The Yes/No elements were indeed the culprit - changed them all to radiobutton and set the button group to yes, and it came back to life. Getting it all squared away this weekend.
  2. JHSPerc

Error in SQL Syntax

Anyone?
  3. JHSPerc

Error in SQL Syntax

Running into this error - Not sure what's up with that field as it's a yesno field and should be a 0 - when it's a no... Form is located at: https://uaengineeringscholarships.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=1 I am running the latest github update.
  4. JHSPerc

Cascading Form Elements - Click yes and then enter on text field.

I figured it out! :D A combination of javascript on load and click and it works perfectly.
  5. JHSPerc

Cascading Form Elements - Click yes and then enter on text field.

I apologize if this is answered somewhere else - but I wasn't able to find it. :confused: I'm having an abort, retry, fail error in my head trying to figure it out. :eek: My question is this - If I wanted to have a block of yes and no options that then become a text field upon answering yes...
  6. JHSPerc

Rename uploaded file on form

Normal - Is there any benefit to using the Ajax uploader instead?
  7. JHSPerc

Thank you felixkat - I will try that and see if it works. Question - would using the Joomla and Fabrik API's allow me to move the files outside of their respective working directories? Tessa - I have the most up-to-date Joomla and Fabrik. When I did my dump everything except essayupload is...
  8. JHSPerc

So I thought if I did a submission php plug-in like this: $lname = JRequest::getVar('freshsa___lname'); $fname = JRequest::getVar('freshsa___fname'); $minitial = JRequest::getVar('freshsa___minitial'); $essayupload = JRequest::getVar('freshsa___essayupload'); $old = ''.$essayupload.''...
  9. JHSPerc

Error saving new form.

Both the latest stable versions. I figured out what happened. I had a field with a name that was just numbers and it changed it to Array which didn't exist. After I gave it a name it worked fine. Thanks for the reply.
  10. JHSPerc

Error saving new form.

I get this error upon submit of a new form. Store row failed: Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `cofspapp` (...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back