Error saving new form.

JHSPerc

I get this error upon submit of a new form.

Store row failed:
Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `cofspapp` ( `date_time`,`uastudentid`,`lname`,`fname`,`minitial`,`dob`,`paddress`,`pacity`,`pastate`,`pazip`,`telephone`,`email`,`pacounty`,`major`,`status`,`hs`,`hsyear`,`hsaddress`,`gpa`,`acte`,`actm`,`actr`,`acts`,`actcomp`,`satv`,`satm`,`satt`,`fafsa`,`fedaid`,`nontrad`,`pell`,`pbach`,`ethnicity`,`meetings`,`collection`,`projects`,`guar`,`elig`,`accepted`,`vet`,`pseop`,`pellrecp`,`urban`,`trio`,`prior`,`transfercomm`,`transfercoll`,`appalachian`,`priorcof`,`honors`,`finaid`,Array,`act23`,`retain30`,`calculus`,`physics`,`work`,`extracurr`,`wcle`,`mcampus` ) VALUES ( '2012-10-13 01:17:45','1271414','Chris','Kuhn','D','2182-09-04 05:00:00','4744 Mohr St. NW #5','Canton','OH','44708','330-353-8008','jhsperc@gmail.com','Stark','Computer Information Systems','[\"senior\"]','Jackson High School','2002','Massillon, OH','3.264','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Caucassin','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes' )

This is up at uachooseohiofirst.com and I am perplexed as to why it won't work...

What do I need to do to fix this?

Both the latest stable versions.

I figured out what happened. I had a field with a name that was just numbers and it changed it to Array which didn't exist. After I gave it a name it worked fine.

Thanks for the reply.

" I had a field with a name that was just numbers and it changed it to Array which didn't exist. After I gave it a name it worked fine."

This little bug still doesn't seem to be fixed.

Well it's more of an "undocumented feature" than a bug. You can't have MySQL field names which are all numbers, it does weird things. So we should probably not allow you to create it in the first place.

-- hugh

"So we should probably not allow you to create it in the first place."
That'd be great!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back