Recent content by lunto

1. L

CSV import with repeated Photo & Caption groups

Hi Rob, Thanks for looking into this. I have send you detail information to rob@pollen-8.co.uk. Let me know if you need more additional detail. regards
  2. L

Hi Rob and Hugh, If there is no fix for now, I will remove all repeated group and import data first. regards
  3. L

Hi Hugh, Any update or progress please? regards
  4. L

How to use Github "Facbook like box"?

Hi, I have below plug-in installed from GITHUB. May I know how to add the like box into my detail view? Fabrik Element - Facebook like box regards
  5. L

Create a 2nd form for user input

Please kindly let be know where us the "linked" option?
  6. L

How to create 2nd form and pointing to the same DB table?
  7. L

Hi, I created a list with form & group but I am using the form for display detail only. Now I want to create a new form to input ne record. DB table name: restaurant_db List name: restaurant Form name: restaurant (display detail view of restaurant_db) New form name for input...
  8. L

Insert value into dorpdown (Databasejoin & cascading)

Hi, I would like to assign known values "country" & "city" into my frontend NEW restaurant form for user. May I know how to assign these known values before display a blank form for user to input?
  9. L

Hi Rob, Hugh, Any one can help on this? Regards
  10. L

Hi Hugh, A friendly bump Regards
  11. L

Create new dedicated photo direcotry by user

Works great, many thanks.
  12. L

Filter reset option in list view

Found it. It is under Menu Manager -> Fabrik "list" -> Option -> reset filter
  13. L

Hi Rob, Checked with Hugh 6 hrs ago and he didn't have chance to look into my CSV import issue. Would you please talk to Hugh and help me on CSV import with repeated group? regards
  14. L

Filter reset option in list view

Hi, Can someone help to tell me where is the filter reset option checkbox in list view? so that I can display all records when I click on show all memu. I don't remember that option is under list, form or element ... regards
  15. L

Hi felixkat No problem at all Regards
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back