Recent content by manne-hoffmann

1. manne-hoffmann

Some questions about UPDATE from github

Hello there, I just did my first UPDATE from github and have some questions to better understand the instructions from the wiki As this is my first update from github I saw a big growth in the libraries-folder which didn't have a vendor-folder in the first place Was this vendor-folder not...
  2. manne-hoffmann

Error(PHP-NOTICE) in ELEMENT-plugin "folder"

just updated from github ... Error is fixed! Thank you :-)
  3. manne-hoffmann

Error(PHP-NOTICE) in ELEMENT-plugin "folder"

Hello there, when using the element-plugin "folder" I get the following error when opening the form and details-view, if the option to display folders in th edropdwon ist set to OFF Notice: Undefined variable: folder in ... \plugins\fabrik_element\folder\folder.php on line 74 I am aware that...
  4. manne-hoffmann

Modify filter-layout in list-view

Hello there, according to the wiki there is a way to modify the filters-layout in list-view: This information seems to be outdated, because I cannot find default_filter.php. The only thing I find (in com_fabrik/views/list/bootstrap/default.php) is this: if ($this->showFilters &&...
  5. manne-hoffmann

Problem with user-plugin on lists that reside on external connection

OK ... I "redsigned" my application, moved all relevant tables back into the site-database and introduced a sophisticated table-prefix-system to keep all the additional tables nicley organized within the Joomla-database. SOLVED Thank you
  6. manne-hoffmann

Problem with user-plugin on lists that reside on external connection

Hi there, I have a problem with the user-plugin when used in a list that uses an external connection instead of the "site-database" I use 2 user-plugin fields as "created by" / "updated by" which are hidden in the form and only display in the list-view. The problem is that the list view can...
  7. manne-hoffmann

BUG with "CreateDate" with non-standard form-format ??

Hi there, I am not sure whether this is a bug or intended behaviour ?? I am using the default "date_time"-Field that's being created by default with a new default-list to store the date+time when the record was created. This works fine, but recently I found that the information stored in the...
  8. manne-hoffmann

Using external database with "SELECT-only"-rights

Hi Hugh, I have the site-database which holds all the J! and Fabrik-tables, and I added a second connection to use my "external" database. (See attached screenshot) Both databases reside on the same server, I am just using different accounts to access them. The account joomla for the database...
  9. manne-hoffmann

Using external database with "SELECT-only"-rights

Hello there at fabrik, I am currently testing the ability to connect to external databases with Fabrik, which works fine! The problem arises from the fact, that our use-case only allows "Read-ONLY"-access to the external database. We only want to use it to display / search / sort /filter / data...
  10. manne-hoffmann

change date and username

Hi Nadja, I'm not 100% sure, but I think hugh is asking you to update your FABRIK-install from github as described here http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ ?! Maybe you start reading the instructions there, but wait until hugh tells you what to do :) Cheers, Manfred.
  11. manne-hoffmann

change date and username

Hi Nadja, could you add this line into your php-file before all of your current code and add or update a record? echo '<pre>';print_r($this->data);echo '</pre>';exit; Then copy the output as an answer here ... if the output contains any "sensitive" data(passwords / personal data /etc.) please...
  12. manne-hoffmann

change date and username

Hi again, and instead of 'tab name___name' you are also using the real name of the list (= table name) and the element ??
  13. manne-hoffmann

Smarter way to get db_table_name in Form-Plugin [SOLVED]

Hi hugh, ... it DOES :) I have already searched the wiki before, but couldn't find a list of all available methods and properties for the diverse classes that fabric uses. Did I not use the right search-terms or does such a list just not exist? EDIT: I had already found...
  14. manne-hoffmann

change date and username

Hi Nadja, you don't really have that SPACE after your element-name in your actual code??
  15. manne-hoffmann

change date and username

Hi Nadja, I'm also new to FABRIK,, but I have something like this just setup ... so here's how it should work .... $formModel->updateFormData('yourTableName___yourFieldName', $name); My Plugin is called at "onBeforeProcess" ... Hope this helps. Manfred.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back