Recent content by mccarty

1. M

After latest github update, front-end access no longer works

Strange - problem went away on its own... Hmmm - after going away and coming back after a few hours, all of a sudden the front-end access works again. Strange, very strange. Can't explain it - maybe something with my ISP. The PHP error I was getting when it was failing: [24-Mar-2013...
  2. M

After latest github update, front-end access no longer works

(Fabrik 3.1b updated at 9:30pm UTC March 24, Joomla 3.0.3) I just updated with the latest github pull a few minutes ago, and front-end access no longer works. Access through the admin interface is working fine (including viewing data, etc). This is the message I'm getting when I try to get...
  3. M

Save, other buttons stop working for an element

(3.1b on recent github pull, J3.0.3) I was updating an element to add a Javascript action and then found that the Save, Save & Close, Save & New, and Save as Copy buttons no longer worked. Close and Help still worked. If I Close and then try again, the save buttons still don't work. Seems to...
  4. M

Error when updating elements

When saving a database join element for which the real data comes from a separate database, Fabrik is using the separate database to access the joins table when it should be getting it from the Joomla database. In this particular case, the "chipxrefdev" database is the one where the real data...
  5. M

FF dropdown hover issue

I am seeing hover issues on Fabrik (3.1b) form input dropdowns on Firefox (19.0.2) that I don't see in IE or Chrome. If I try to hover on the dropdown values on FF, they go away. I don't see the issue with other things on the Joomla (3.0.3) site - only with Fabrik. I am using a Gantry-based...
  6. M

User element type using wrong database

I am using a separate database for the application I'm developing. In one of the tables I have "createdBy" and "lastModifiedBy" fields in which I want to capture the user name. I set the plugin type for these attributes to "user". Then I got the following error when I tried to view the table...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back