Recent content by nicolapiva

1. N

a filter in a databasejoin field

Hi I have created a list where I have 3 elements: one date type, one text type and one is a element databasejoin type. I want to have a filter in the form related to this last one element (databasejoin element), but not a static filter (for example a sql statement in data - where). I want to...
  2. N

ORDER BY doesn't work

Here's the result
  3. N

ORDER BY doesn't work

I posted the tab where I have problems
  4. N

ORDER BY doesn't work

A small problem but important for my customers. In a list I use order by for 2 elements. Only the first one works, the second one is ignored. An advice please? For example: A-->4,3,1,2 B-->2,3,1,4 C-->1,4,3,2 The first coloumn is ordered but the second one no! Thanks.
  5. N

connection to oracle database

Hi in fabrik, is it possible to create a connection to a oracle database in a different server than a localhost? Thanks a lot.
  6. N

connections to other database

Ok, I have solved my problem. This one was that you have said. Thanks a lot.
  7. N

connections to other database

Hi using fabrik, I want to establish a connection to a different database than the main one (joomla), a database that is in different server inside my LAN. I insert the parameters like host, user, password, but there isn't connection. First of all: is it possible to establish a connection to a...
  8. N

data-where in a element

Hi I have this question: in a element, in data-where option, where I can write SQL code, I want to create a particular filter for which I need the general reference to a single record. I want to filter the records I can see, also keeping in mind the record I am modifing. Thanks a lot for your...
  9. N

[SOLVED] hiding detail button

A bow....Thanks a lot
  10. N

[SOLVED] hiding detail button

Hi I have a very stupid question but in fabrik 3.8 I don't find the option. How can I hide the detail button in a list? Thanks
  11. N

[SOLVED] creating a list from a query

I love you......
  12. N

First of all Thanks a lot. I followed your advice. The complete error message is: 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list prova4: <br /><br /><pre>Unknown column 'prova4.' in 'field list'</pre> but I don't understand the problem. Thanks
  13. N

Hi I have a custom mysql view on several tables. The view works well inside phpMyAdmin. I created a list in Fabrik with reference to the view. When I click the menu linked to the list I obtain the error: "500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list prova2" An advice? Thanks
  14. N

updated fabrik 3.8

I'm sorry, I'm stupid, Everything works well. I had updated fabrik but something had not been successful. I again updated and now everything is ok. Thanks and sorry for the post.
  15. N

updated fabrik 3.8

Hi I updated Fabrik in my website (ver 3.8 on joomla 3.8). I also installed Fabrik library 3.8 but the pdf buttons don't work. Then I have an error in components->fabrik like in attachment. Do you have an advice? Thanks.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back