Recent content by nunoleite

1. N

Validate a form data by sending email to the user

Hi! Thanks for your reply's. I thought Fabrik could have a simpler solution for this. I don't like to add files to Joomla too, but if that's the way to go, that's it. I don't need the registration on Joomla i think it would complicate this. I thought of doing something else... I'd have 2...
  2. N

Validate a form data by sending email to the user

How can i make a form that sends an email with the data inserted and then a link so the user can confirm that he is the real user that filled the form? I have already created the form and defined the send email on submit button. i have created a field that generates a random number like a...
  3. N

Minimal Joomla version fo Fabrik 3.7 or 3.8

So, the minimum versrion is 3.5.1, this should be put in the download page in version 3.7/3.8 for everyone be aware. You're right, i have no value in the "opcache.file_cache". And i thought that when it says it's up and running everything would be correctly configured.... I will investigate and...
  4. N

Yes, i have this: Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.0.3, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd. with Zend OPcache v7.0.26, Copyright (c) 1999-2017, by Zend...
  5. N

Hi! Thanks for your answers. As i have some websites with joomla 3.6.5 and all with fabrik 3.5.2 every site is compromised with the bug of file upload that permits an upload to the root of joomla (some of them attacked and i had to recover using daily/nightly backups). I upgraded all to fabrik...
  6. N

Hi! Please update the information in the downloads section. The download Information of Fabrik 3.7 or 3.8 says that it is for Joomla 3.2+ but i think this is not correct and can mislead users. Please put 3.5+ or 3.6+. As i installed fabrik 3.7 on joomla 3.2 and joomla 3.4 and it's not working...
  7. N

Fabrik 3.8 Download not working

I downloaded the news package fabrik 3.8 and installed Then overwritten the 4 files from git and yes, the problem is solved. Thank you very much. I will report this to Joomlart so they know the problem is fixed, because they where investigating this... Again thank you for the fast fix.
  8. N

Thanks you. I will test this asap and reply soon. Thanks.
  9. N

Hi! Ok, thanks! I tested the file and it's fine now. I'm trying to find a bug that Fabrik is having with T3 Framewort from Joomlart so i tryed to download again the file and that's how i found the problem. Hope you can fix de malware. Thanks PS: I have the team from Joomlart trying to solve the...
  10. N

Hi! Just to add that i downloaded the file at 17/10/2017 and the zip was 7.67MB and now appears to have 8.1MB and stops at 99%. Thanks
  11. N

Hi! I'm trying to download Fabrik 3.8 but it stops at 99%. Has i saw on another posts there was a problem some days ago... Was the zip file being hacked again? This happened before... please check if the contents are good so we aren't hacking our sites. Thanks
  12. N

Conflict with T3 framework

Hi! I'm still having this problem. I updated everything. But i didn't do the github update of fabrik. How to do it? Thanks Nuno Leite
  13. N

Conflict with T3 framework

Hi! I have a template based on T3 framework, and all was working. Then i installed fabrik and i have this error in my site: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JFormField in /home/jflarfei/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/form/field.php on line 20 Is there a conflict? Is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back