Recent content by otto.arya

1. O

Autofill not working in front end

i think so, maybe thats why updating joomla somehow fixed it.. haha thanks !
  2. O

sometimes i hate myself for this. i spent hours disabling plugins, reinstalling plugins, and such.. yet.. the simple solution is to update joomla to 3.4.8.. damn it !
  3. O

well the thing is, its in our local server, its a local app.. even our admin doesnt have an internet connection. I run it using fire bug, and i noticed something.. this is on the front end , and it think there's an extra grave accent there after the mapping ...
  4. O

Hi, again from me.. with weird issues.. so the title is self explanatory, all of the autofill form plugin in my website is not working on the front end. But it's working on the back end, no issue at all.. here is the back end and its working, now, this is the front end and its not...
  5. O

Autofill Plugin Error after 3.4.2 Update

hi, i also have the same problem,, somehow suddenly all of my autofill is not working ? The information is not filled, although my form is not stuck on the "performing search" spinner. firebug console attached :
  6. O

Show all record of a list in a form

yea we already did that using a button element, we put the AJAX there to post the data as well as going back to the list view. No need for another submit button, so the easy way out is to just hide the default submit button. Thanks ! --
  7. O

Damn should've looked into that option before googling things.. didnt know it was THAT easy.. thanks though ! @hugh thanks, i think ill just hide that button..
  8. O

hi, just a quick update.. we finally able to do this using a AJAX calling a PHP file in the server. So we create a custom PHP file to load the data called by an AJAX in a drop down element so it would automatically load the data after chosing a dropdown, the data then displayed into a display...
  9. O

well thats fast.. "extensive" is a scary word.. so can i use any custom home made fresh from the oven php file for the php form plugin ? not using controller / model / viewer, just one php file from scratch for this form alone.. ( i dont know how am i going to achieve that, but just to make...
  10. O

Hi, again from me.. so, a bit background info, im making an app for warehouse daily expected revenue, so the management have a way to compare expected revenue vs billing at the end of the month. so the first element is a dropdownjoin from a project master table. This one acts like a header in...
  11. O

3 level CDD in database join

okey my bad.. its project_id= '{full element name}' LOL it is that easy, i feel bad.. thanks !
  12. O

i have {$my->id} also because different users manage different customer but project_id = {full_element_name} is not working..
  13. O

i should add info about my view table : project_id--project_name--service_id--service_type--revenue_id-unit_revenue 1--Mazda--1--Handling--1--Handling in Mazda 1--Mazda--1--Handling--2--Handling out mazda 2--Yamaha--1--Handling--3--Handling in Yamaha 2--Yamaha--1--Handling--4--Handling out...
  14. O

hi, im doing a 3 level CDD in a database join group the first element is a dropdownjoin from a project master table project_id--Project_name 1--Mazda 2--Yamaha left join to: ---this group is repeating-- the second element is a CDD that watch project id service_id--service_type--project_id...
  15. O

Cannot choose label and foreign key in cascading drop down

Oh wow you know what, sorry for the troubles but when i use CDD on my server, it actually works.. like totally works, as far as i know the differences is the OS, im using win 10, and my server is using win 7 both are pro.. both are using joomla 3.4.4 and fabrik 3.3.3, even the xampp version...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back