Autofill not working in front end

otto.arya

Hi,
again from me.. with weird issues..

so the title is self explanatory, all of the autofill form plugin in my website is not working on the front end. But it's working on the back end, no issue at all..

here is the back end and its working,

index.php

now, this is the front end and its not working..
index.php

I have also attached my autofill plugin settings.. is there something i overlooked ?
any help would be appreciated.

Joomla is 3.4.5 and fabrik is 3.4.2,

*i believe this is a silly mistake and troester or hugh will solve this in their first reply :D

Attachments

• 19-Jan-16 10-22-37 AM.png
    19-Jan-16 10-22-37 AM.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 382
  • 22-Jan-16 8-40-15 AM.png
    22-Jan-16 8-40-15 AM.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 347
  • 22-Jan-16 8-41-04 AM.png
    22-Jan-16 8-41-04 AM.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 22-Jan-16 8-41-19 AM.png
    22-Jan-16 8-41-19 AM.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 206
well the thing is, its in our local server, its a local app.. even our admin doesnt have an internet connection.
I run it using fire bug, and i noticed something..

this is on the front end , and it think there's an extra grave accent there after the mapping :
1-25-2016 8-53-12 AM.png

Code:
{"__pk_val":"1","wdm_unit_price___wh_company":"PT. Puninar Sarana Raya","wdm_unit_price___wh_company_raw":"PT. Puninar Saranaraya"} `

this is on the back end, theres no grave accent.

1-25-2016 8-53-37 AM.png

Code:
{"__pk_val":"1","wdm_unit_price___wh_company":"PT. Puninar Sarana Raya","wdm_unit_price___wh_company_raw":"PT. Puninar Saranaraya"}

i have checked my mapping and theres no grave accent. This autofill issue happen to all form at the front end with autofill plugin. Theres no issue at the back end.

Are you running any system plugins which could be inserting data into front end output? That looks like a back quote, btw, not a grave accent.

Try disabling any non built-in system plugins, see if that has any effect.

I'm pretty sure this is something local to your system, as I can't replicate it, and nobody else is reporting it.

Hugh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

sometimes i hate myself for this. i spent hours disabling plugins, reinstalling plugins, and such..
yet.. the simple solution is to update joomla to 3.4.8..

damn it !

OK, glad you got it fixed. I've not heard anyone else reporting that issue, so it could have been something as simple as a file got corrupted somewhere in J!.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back