Recent content by simbus82

1. simbus82

Fabrik Juser plugin generate wrong password hash

Can i use the same code that i have in "calc"? Do you think is a right code? Thanks!!! Edit: wow it works!!!! THANKS!!!
  2. simbus82

I'm using a Fabrik form to generate joomla user accounts. I receive an email, all works without errors... but when i try to login with generated password, i can't login and i receive the wrong password error. i see in DB the hashed password (joomla 2.5, php 5.3) but i can't login, if i hash my...
  3. simbus82

I'm sorry but I made a big mistake, I posted on this page of the forum that I have in the bookmarks, but I had to post in the "joomla 2.5" because I talk about Fabrik 3.0.x for Joomla 2.5.x I apologize!
  4. simbus82

I'm using a Fabrik form to generate joomla user accounts. I receive an email, all works without errors... but when i try to login with generated password, i can't login and i receive the wrong password error. i see in DB the hashed password (joomla 2.5, php 5.3) but i can't login, if i hash...
  5. simbus82

Javascript errors and conflicts with Fabrik 3.1.1 (git)

Oh... ok thanks... sorry! Probably the problem of require.js (and therefore all scripts Fabrik) is because of the presence of the scripts magento-magebridge (do you know the Yireo Magrbridge?). It would be great to get some help to figure out how to adjust (if possible) the loading of all...
  6. simbus82

Do you have some mootools on your site? Protostar is a sterile template, there is no one component that can be marked "ok" with a test in a real production site. Fabrik in a real site is simply broken. I have done this question some times... why fabrik in Joomla 3 loads a mootools library...
  7. simbus82

And this post is like mine, same situation. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/apply-button-doesnt-work-on-form-module.38521/#post-193712 Without a little answer. Form module in joomla 3 is simply broken.
  8. simbus82

Sorry but these are serious problems of compatibility with other components, because in the presence of Joomla 3.x it should no longer exist any problem related to mootools.
  9. simbus82

In one site Jomla 3.3.1 with a Magebridge for Magento Shop, i have installed fabrik 3.1 updated with github joomla3 branch (yesterday version). In my custom Joomla template i have loaded bootstrap framework correctly. But "Magento" with the bride Magebridge loads some javascript, like...
  10. simbus82

Serious Javascript Issue Joomla 3.3/Fabrik 3.1 (Latest Github stable)

But Fabrik is loading some mootools under Joomla 3.3? Because i have a lot of error if i have some other components in Joomla that load mootools... and if i disable globally mootools... fabrik don't work! O_o I have updated from github today
  11. simbus82

[BUG] List, Validation and JS in Joomla 3.3 with official Fabrik 3.1

Even if it is a production site?
  12. simbus82

[BUG] List, Validation and JS in Joomla 3.3 with official Fabrik 3.1

I have this bugs in Fabrk 3.1 (official from site) and Joomla 3.3.0 Server with php 5.4, joomla template is the standard protostar Validation "isemail" and "notempty" are not working Elements javascript sometimes are not saved. When i go to view data in a list in administrator, Fabrik...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back