Recent content by tmorrison

1. T

Patience has run out refund request***

No solved message listed anywhere. Here is the link. http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms/1659/review
  2. T

This is interesting. As mentioned above I went to post on the JED on the following message listed below is posted on the Joomla website regarding fabrik. It really sounds like your company is advertising information that is misleading and dishonest. Warning! This extension is listed on the...
  3. T

This is unfortunate as I have no other choice but to report this on the JED and inform and make users of my experience with your company.
  4. T

Friendly bump regarding refund request.
  5. T

Hi, After careful consideration of your response and the re-evaluation of fabrik I have decided that it will not work for me at this time. Without getting into to many of the details it just does not demonstrate what is advertised by your company and again when compared to the level of support...
  6. T

After exhausting all means of trying to get the many issues with fabrik resolved I have no choice but to request a refund. In the roughly two weeks since I have purchased fabrik I have been able to do little if anything to get it to work properly and as advertised. The allure of fabrik is in...
  7. T

How do you setup and send emails from a list

What I am trying to achieve is for a user on the frontend to enter an email address into the to field like the way you would with any standard email program. After looking into this it appears the fabrik does not work in the same way. It looks like the best way to achieve this is to setup a list...
  8. T

How do you setup and send emails from a list

What is the correct way to setup and send out email messages from a list. For some reason I cannot enter an email address into the Email to field. The only way that I can enter an email address into the Email to field is from the edit list page in the backend. I have Get email address from set...
  9. T

Change Select box column order in llist.

That did it. Thanks.
  10. T

Change Select box column order in llist.

New to Fabrik. How can I change the select box column in a list to display left at the beginning or before the list of data. It currently displays at the right or end of the data.
  11. T

Import Community Builder Table into Fabrik

I resolved this issue by using the reset fabrik link which updated the jml_comprofiler table. The problem with this is that it deletes all of your list's. Is there a way to update the table in fabrik so that when I add a new field to community builder I dont have to reset fabrik each time.
  12. T

Import Community Builder Table into Fabrik

Hi, I am trying to import my exsisting community builder database into fabrik. The issue is that only the first half (50%) of the columns (fields) get imported. Here is what I have done. 1. Selected new list 2. Selected details and entered label name. 3. Selected data tab 4. Selected Connection*...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back