web service configuration problem

Antares74

Hi,
i've tried to setup a list with web service, I followed the tutorial step by step but without success.
Does not appear the button to synchronize and then not download the data.
I tried to repeat steps 3 times
My configuration is J3.3.6 and Fabrik
Any idea or suggestion?
Thanks a lot.

Can you describe exactly what you have done?
The tutorial is about Joomla2.5/Fabrik3.0, there's not longer a webservice branch in GitHub.
The Fabrik3.2 webservice list plugin is included in the joomla3 branch

Hi,

I have installed Fabrik 3.2 and after I installed list Web Service 3.2.
I followed all steps about configuration of test with last.fm but result is like in pic in attach (record id=1 has been added manually)Schermata 2015-01-23 alle 22.48.33.png

What are your plugin settings?
Is the plugin enabled, Access settings?

Edit:
issue confirmed, no buttons are shown.

Hi, plugin setting has no options to set; plugin is enabled; access setting is all on public; i confirm than no buttons are shown

Attachments

• Schermata 2015-01-24 alle 15.07.44.png
    Schermata 2015-01-24 alle 15.07.44.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 286
Hi,
now i can see sync button but only in backoffice; but if i try to sync (in backoffice) it dosn't load anything...
If you think I can give you the credentials of Sadmin

Thanks

Hi Rob,
I need to attach the list to the webservice.
I have tried to apply your patch but have not solved
I summarize:
- Joomla 3.3.6
- Fabrik 3.1
- your last github about webservice applied
- Firefox, safari, chrome
In back office i see button to sync but it dosn't work (runs endlessly)
In frontend i don't see button to sync

you can see the frontend here:
http://www.webnut.it/artisti7607/index.php/test-db

Thanks a lot

If you want to add the site to My Sites, with a backend login, I can take a look. Although I've never used this plugin, so I may not be of much help. But I'll try ...

-- hugh

Now I'm getting this on the backend, with the credentials you gave us (which seemed to work the other day):

Nome utente e password non corretti o non hai ancora un account.

-- hugh

OK, the problem is in the date format used in the Scrobble response. It's not a "standard" format which J!'s date creation understands, so the JDate::create() is blowing up.

I've turned off AJAX on your list, so we can see the errors messages being thrown.

So ... I think what needs to happen is that you'll need to use the eval'ed match / value feature to change the value to a date format J! will understand.

Working on it.

-- hugh

OK, I think I have it fixed, at least locally. Here's my test, using the same 'events' call to Scrobbler ...

2015-02-13_0404.png

First thing you'll need to do is a github update again, I fixed a couple of things in the code.

Then edit your "map", and set the "match" for the date to:

Code:
return strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S', strtotime($data->startDate));

... and set "Eval match" to "Yes". That should take the date/time format returned by Scrobble, and parse it in to the standard YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format we expect dates to be in when writing out rows.

-- hugh

Hello Hugh,
sorry I had lost your last post ...
I ask for clarification, I have to upgrade from github through the previous link?
thanks for your support

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back