web service configuration problem

Antares74

Hi,
i've tried to setup a list with web service, I followed the tutorial step by step but without success.
Does not appear the button to synchronize and then not download the data.
I tried to repeat steps 3 times
My configuration is J3.3.6 and Fabrik
Any idea or suggestion?
Thanks a lot.

Can you describe exactly what you have done?
The tutorial is about Joomla2.5/Fabrik3.0, there's not longer a webservice branch in GitHub.
The Fabrik3.2 webservice list plugin is included in the joomla3 branch

Hi,

I have installed Fabrik 3.2 and after I installed list Web Service 3.2.
I followed all steps about configuration of test with last.fm but result is like in pic in attach (record id=1 has been added manually)Schermata 2015-01-23 alle 22.48.33.png

What are your plugin settings?
Is the plugin enabled, Access settings?

Edit:
issue confirmed, no buttons are shown.

Hi, plugin setting has no options to set; plugin is enabled; access setting is all on public; i confirm than no buttons are shown

Attachments

• Schermata 2015-01-24 alle 15.07.44.png
    Schermata 2015-01-24 alle 15.07.44.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 286
Hi,
now i can see sync button but only in backoffice; but if i try to sync (in backoffice) it dosn't load anything...
If you think I can give you the credentials of Sadmin

Thanks

Hi Rob,
I need to attach the list to the webservice.
I have tried to apply your patch but have not solved
I summarize:
- Joomla 3.3.6
- Fabrik 3.1
- your last github about webservice applied
- Firefox, safari, chrome
In back office i see button to sync but it dosn't work (runs endlessly)
In frontend i don't see button to sync

you can see the frontend here:
http://www.webnut.it/artisti7607/index.php/test-db

Thanks a lot

If you want to add the site to My Sites, with a backend login, I can take a look. Although I've never used this plugin, so I may not be of much help. But I'll try ...

-- hugh

Now I'm getting this on the backend, with the credentials you gave us (which seemed to work the other day):

Nome utente e password non corretti o non hai ancora un account.

-- hugh

OK, the problem is in the date format used in the Scrobble response. It's not a "standard" format which J!'s date creation understands, so the JDate::create() is blowing up.

I've turned off AJAX on your list, so we can see the errors messages being thrown.

So ... I think what needs to happen is that you'll need to use the eval'ed match / value feature to change the value to a date format J! will understand.

Working on it.

-- hugh

OK, I think I have it fixed, at least locally. Here's my test, using the same 'events' call to Scrobbler ...

2015-02-13_0404.png

First thing you'll need to do is a github update again, I fixed a couple of things in the code.

Then edit your "map", and set the "match" for the date to:

Code:
return strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S', strtotime($data->startDate));

... and set "Eval match" to "Yes". That should take the date/time format returned by Scrobble, and parse it in to the standard YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format we expect dates to be in when writing out rows.

-- hugh

Hello Hugh,
sorry I had lost your last post ...
I ask for clarification, I have to upgrade from github through the previous link?
thanks for your support

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back