PHP list plugin - success message wrong

FilMar

I have a list with 2 php list plugins.
They works well but I always get the success message of the second plugin, even when I click the first.
The code is well executed but the success message is not good.

What can I have done wrong here?
Is there a way to eliminate the success message? When I leave it blank I still get a 'Code Run'?
I tried the solution in tread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...f-success-message-from-php-list-plugin.41254/ but that doesn't seems to work any more (line 305?)

Greetings,

Filip

@troester: I suppose that you mean to put a non-breaking space as success message, but when I do that I get   as text in the alert. So no solution.

But the strange part is that I have 2 PHP list plugins with different success messages and he always shows the message of the second plugin even when he executes the first one!

Many thanks in advance,

Filip

I'll take a look at this when I get a minute. I'm still playing catch-up after my road trip. Bump this thread if you haven't heard from me by the end of the week.

-- hugh

Friendly bump ;-)

Another reflection. I have a list where, when I delete a line, I have the success message as a green div.
Here I have a form with a list in the outro. I have 2 PHP list plugins with different success messages where it always shows the second one, but also, it is shown as an alert (with OK button) that must be clicked away, not as a success message.

When I use the list directly, the message is shown as message (not as alert) but it still shows always the second message, also when the first button is clicked. Depending the status of the line, only one button is shown but the correct code is executed.

Any idea's?

Many thanks in advance,

Filip

Last edited:
Friendly bump ;-)

Most for the second thing, why I get alert boxes in place of a simple 'warning' text div.

Greetings,

Filip

The alert box is shown because a list inserted somewhere (outro, Joomla article...) via content plugin is ajaxfied automatically.

But I can't replicate your issue at all: my 2 php plugins are returning the messages (static or set via $statusMsg ="some text 1"; ) as expected.
And with the "show popup message" =no there's no message shown on ajaxfied lists.

Which Fabrik, Joomla, php version are you running?

Hello Troester,

Thanks for the answer. I use the latest Joomla version (3.9.8) and Fabrik 3.9 (no github), PHP 7.2.19.

Where I find the "show popup message" parameter to set to no?

Greetings,
Filip

Ok, I reverted to Fabrik3.9, seems the "show popup message" (setting in the php plugin) is a new option in the GitHub version.

But also with Fabrik3.9 all messages are displayed as expected.
Do you have additional plugins or maybe your code is screwing up something?

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back