Search results

1. D

Multiple Search Boxes on One Form

Is it possible to have one search form with multiple search elements? I would like to have one form but with multiple ways to search. Here's my example, one table with a lot of info including a field for state, city, county. I used Rob's example on how to build the search form and it...
  2. D

Svn 1060

Quick question, I just updated my site to SVN 1060 from 1.05. Shouldn't it be showing ver 1.06 on the back end?
  3. D

Primary Key

I have a form and database that has been up and working perfectly for approx 2 months. All of a sudden it stopped working yesterday, no recent changes. The form gathers an extremly large amount of data and I'm not sure if I've reached the memory limit and can not figure out how to check it...
  4. D

Export to CSV

Not sure where to go with this. I have a Fabrik form built that uploads to a dbase. I created a text field element with a width of 25. I have the format set to text. I've tried adjusting the Integer to 0, 25, and also leaving at the default of 6. I've tried changing the text setting to...
  5. D

Show recorded data in alphabetical order.

Where is my problem? I?m trying to get my data to show up in alphabetical order off of a column called Markets. I have the Markets table set up with the Primary Key being, fabric_Internal_id & order by: Markets and ordering direction set to: Ascending. If I look at the table in the...
  6. D

SVN 858

It took me most of the day but I'm now running SVN 858 on a joomla site with 1.0.15. I've double and trippled check all my setting in Fabrik. Is this a problem with the SVN or should I look somewhere else? Warning: main(/voxnet/joomla/components/com_fabrik/libs/Blowfish.php): failed to open...
  7. D

1.0.5 zip package release

When do you plan on a releasing 1.0.5 in a zip package?
  8. D

Upgrade from 1.02 to 1.04

I just upgraded from 1.02 to 1.04 and I've lost the connections on the front end. The only thing that was changed was the upgrade. After the upgrade I'm getting "Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: fabrikviewtable in /mysite/name/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_table.class.php on...
  9. D

Package Failure

Any suggestion on how to resolve this issue? Upload fabrik_package-testset_inventory.tgz - Upload Failed ERROR: Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package. [ Continue ... ] Upload fabrik_package-testset_inventory.tgz - Failed Installation file not found...
  10. D

Edit or Not Edit Element within a Form

Let me start off by saying Fabrik is awesome!! It's amazing what you can create with this component. Now to the question. I've created groups, elements, forms, and table's and they all work great. Now I'm trying to tweak it and I've hit a road block. I know I can block entire fields for add...
  11. D

Table Font Size

Is there a way to change the font size on the frontend table? I tried playing with the CSS, in fabrik-groups. I can change the form fonts but it does not change what is being displayed on the frontend table. Thanks for your help...
  12. D

& error

Please help. I currently have Fabrik running on Mambo 4.5.2 and it seems to have loaded correctly with no errors. When I click on test connections it comes back as passed. Here's the problem and it happens on Connections, Tables, Forms, Groups, & Elements. When I first log into Mambo -...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back