SVN 858

drogers

It took me most of the day but I'm now running SVN 858 on a joomla site with 1.0.15. I've double and trippled check all my setting in Fabrik. Is this a problem with the SVN or should I look somewhere else?

Warning: main(/voxnet/joomla/components/com_fabrik/libs/Blowfish.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /voxnet/joomla/components/com_fabrik/libs/Blowfish/PHP.php on line 34 (I verified that this file is there)

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/voxnet/joomla/components/com_fabrik/libs/Blowfish.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/voxnet/php_classes:/usr/share/pear') in /voxnet/joomla/components/com_fabrik/libs/Blowfish/PHP.php on line 34

Problem with joomla 1.0.15? I have it and SVN 858 running on a test laptop and I'm getting the same blowfish error.

Cannot redeclare class crypt_blowfish in w:\www\joomla\components\com_fabrik\libs\Blowfish.php on line 98

*sigh*

I really thought we'd fixed the Blowfish issues.

I'll ping Rob about this as soon as he surfaces tomorrow, see if he can get this resolved. He added the Blowfish code, so this is his cross to bear, LMAO!

If you are desperate to get things running tonight, read thru the SVN change logs, and back out to an SVN rev prior to where Rob added the Blowfish stuff (about a week ago). Assuming you run Tortoise, there's a history option on the context menu somewhere to show you the change logs, then you can "update to version".

-- hugh

can you try updating from the SVN again pls?

I think its fixed but i could be wrong (it doesnt generate the error on my pc so its kinda like trying to squash a small fly in the dark)

Thanks for your patience!

Hopefully this is the last of the Blowfish issues ... and we'll be able to put out the 1.0.5.2 ZIP ... *sigh* ...

-- hugh

I just started evaluating Fabrik today, and downloaded and installed the 1.0.5.1 version. I have the same error and I was wondering when 1.0.5.2 would be posted? Since I'm just evaluating, I didn't really want to grab an unreleased version.
Thanks,
Brett

Hi

It should be release it in a couple of days - theres some reports of issues with sending receipts which we either need to confirm and if necessary fix.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back