Search results

1. L

Error when upgrading to 1.0.4b from 1.0.3

When I try to edit a table now in 1.0.4b I lose all joomla formatting css and I get this error in the "Data" tab under the first varAdminFilters line: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: htmlspecialchars_decode() in...
  2. L

Drop-Down Element to Select Range of Values

This might be a table join question, but I'd like to know if there's a way to do something like this: 1. A database of books has an field in each record that is: "# of Pages". 2. In a filtertable on the general table listing of all the books, I'd like to be able to filter by number of pages like...
  3. L

Prefiltering Question

Hrm... None of the pre-filter tags seem to work for me. I'm using 1.0.4, but I don't know which version of 1.0.4. I've tried my test as the following: WHERE | fabrik_internal_id | LESS_THAN | 1 | Administrator And my table with the prefilter always returns every record, without prefiltering. I...
  4. L

Custom Table Layout Template

Alright, here's a doozie. I've been banging my head against the wall for a while trying to get this to work perfectly. I've managed to hack something together with some custom templates, and I've nailed the individual record view. However, I need a little help with the initial form template, and...
  5. L

Change the default dropdown from "Please Select" to "All"

How and/or where can I find the code that defince what the default "setting" is for dropdown menus? Instead of all my dropdowns saying "Please Select" by default, I want them to say "All" .
  6. L

CSS in the viewonly template

I'd like to be able to individually style the entries in the viewonly template. For example, I have an element called "book" that I want to show up as red while the rest of the "mf_element" stuff on the form viewonly page stays normal Adding a css entry like so...
  7. L

Adjust layout & css of filtertable

I'd like to adjust the layout of the table's "filtertable" component to be a horizontal row instead of a right-aligned block above my fabriktable. Any clues as to how to force this? I can't seem to be able to find any methods that will alter the layout of this element.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back