Search results

1. S

Display Max Values (of Each Runner's times)

No solution via fabrik I'm afraid. I think I'm just going to have ot hard code the queries in MySql & PHP... :( Let me know if you find a way....
  2. S

Display a date stored as an integer in date format - How?

Hi, I'm showing some Virtuemart data and one of the fields is a date field stored as an integer of the int(11) type. When I show this data in a table (unsurprisingly) it displays the date as a number. Is it possible to have this number displayed as normal date? Cheers, Simon
  3. S

How Do I Allow only Creator User to Change Data?

Did anyone work out how to do this? Cheers, Simon
  4. S

Paypal - Has anyone implemented a paypal button with extra fields?

I'm wanting to gather some name and address data when the user makes a payment ot paypal - has anyone got any tips on how to do this? Cheers, Simon
  5. S

Andre, tx for quick reply! I don't mind having to create a non standard template to display this data but I've got no idea of how to implement it! I can see how to apply templates in Forms, but not tables... I could probaly knock something quick and dirty up in php and just use this... more...
  6. S

I've got a runners race database working and I can see the times for all of the runners for each race. As all of the races are of the same length, I want a listing of the fastest time ever for each runner. I can already get a table to show the times of all runners in ascending order, but if...
  7. S

Automatically inserting text from one element to another

Andre, Agreed about your points, it would be better to have the code point to a function and only make the changes to the code once rather than for every field it applied to. I'm not sure why I couldn't get the function to work, probably a typo on my part ::) I'll have a further play on my...
  8. S

Running Club Runners/Races/Race Times

Hi, I think my scenario is quite similar to Steve's in this thread but my data looks like this; runners_details ------- id first_name first_name gender dob race_details ------ id race_name race_date race_runnertimes ------------ id runner_id race_details_id runner_time runner_points So I've...
  9. S

Andre, Thanks for the reply, I tried the method you suggested (i.e. calling the function) but could not get it to work. I then tried the method suggested by Malcolm Whinfield and it worked for me. My code looked like this...
  10. S

Display VirtueMart Order Data - How?

Can anyone give me a quick walk through on how I'd get selected data from VirtueMart to show in a table? Basically I've added an extra field for VirtueMart Customers to enter a short code in their personal details called referral-code. Several Customers can enter the same code (it's based on...
  11. S

Trying to follow through & learn... I'm trying to follow this example through on my site. I've got first and last name fields as first_name and last_name I want these to be concatenated into a field called full_name Later, I want this to show in table view. I have published the field full_name...
  12. S

Insert fabrik_internal_id into reply email - how?

Andre, Thanks for that, it wasn't essential, it just would have looked better. The sign up form is going to be seperate from the Joomla Users table and there will be a hidden accept/reject field accessible in the back end so the site admin can accept or reject people. The fabrik_internal_id...
  13. S

Insert fabrik_internal_id into reply email - how?

Firstly, thanks for this great component, I've been having great fun all morning playing with it! ;D ;D I've got a form I'm working on where a person signs up. I can include all of the data they submit in the initial reply email using {fieldname}. This works great. However, I'd like them to be...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back