Search results

1. R

EOFFItem error on text area field

I have a table with a text area field that is generating an error when pasting in data longer than 255 characters (actually it goes until 261 characters and then generates error). the display on the text looks like this: La pel?cula m?s vista en Paraguay el 2012, "7 films" es la historia de...
  2. R

Notification workflow advice

Hi, Would love some advice on how to set up a notification workflow. Don't think the stock notification plugin will work - although I might be wrong. Here is my situation: I have products that list online stores that the product is available. If their are no stores for a product. a user sees...
  3. R

Filter "myid" child records within a form

We have a new user multi-page registration form "enrollment form". On one of the pages we have the ability to add a job preference that is a separate list/ child record of the "enrollment list". On the Job page currently I am seeing a list of all the jobs of all the users in the list versus...
  4. R

Accent characters causing search challenges

we have a spanish language site and have the Fabrik search plugin enabled. Our fabrik table has the following data: Y Tu Mam? Tambi?n Searching for "Y tu mama" finds no record searching for "Y tu mam" finds the record so obviously the accent is the issue. Any solution? Thanks... RG
  5. R

Juser and name/username

Hi, I am creating a new multi-page registration form using juser and have the following question: Up until now and in my "pre-Fabrik" sites I have used email as username plugins with the standard joomla registration and have avoided the required "username" and "name". The plugins don't seem...
  6. R

One list - two views - one "group by"

Trying to figure out how to create two separate list views of a single list. One having "group by" data and the other without the group by. Because while I see how to turn on the grouping on the source "list" I don't see the option on the fabrik module or fabrik menu. Also how do you turn the...
  7. R

Content Plugin and Navigation

Using the content plugin to embed into a standard article and was looking for a way to control the number of rows that display similar to list details>navigation . I've already set that parameter for a list I have in a module and I want a different view for the article vs the module. Is their...
  8. R

CB Plugin

I am mindful that you have created many third party plugins and are appreciative of this. I am using Community Builder (2.07) to manage the core registration and Fabrik to manage the child tables and the "brains" that puts everything together. I installed the CB plugin 3.32 to show my...
  9. R

ACL Strategy - users viewing only their data

Hi All, Just joined as I have a couple of apps to build. Need advice on an overall strategy to build an efficient access to a catalog. we have the following situation: 1. We are a distributor of 2000 product items. In addition to the items we have currently about 20 "owners" or manufacturers...
  10. R

Error message not showing

My error messages are not showing when validation fails. any ideas? help!! thanks in advance.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back