Search results

1. F

New form is not displayed in the backend

Thank you, "Export" sounds good I will give it a try next time.
  2. F

It is not possible to save a form as copy, but it is possible for groups. So I saved a group as copy and tried then to create a form with this group assigned. I don't save data to DB, so no need for a list.
  3. F

Thank you for helping me. I tried to assign a free group to the form, but after I saved the form the group wasn't asigned anymore. I noticed that the button "Create a group with the same name as this form" wasn't functional with a free group assignd (I could not switch between yes and no) but...
  4. F

See attached Screenshots. In Form View there is no form "TopKontor Zeiterfassung Download " but in Group View I can see the form in the Filter DropDown.
  5. F

PDF Problem after Update to Joomla/Fabrik 3.7

Hi, the ordering trick did it :-) THANK YOU!! For your Information this are my plugins (only 3rd Party): JCE MediaBox plg_system_nrframework plg_system_gsd plg_sys_topofthepage System - AutoAnchor Menu support FABRIK (before ordering) eorisis_google_analytics System - Maximenu CK Mobile...
  6. F

PDF Problem after Update to Joomla/Fabrik 3.7

I recently updated Joomla and Fabrik(incl. DomPDF) to the newest Version. Now echo $this->pdfLink; gives me no output any more, also a custom PDF Link like index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid={formid}&rowid={rowid}&format=pdf gives me the error: Class 'FabrikWorker' not found This...
  7. F

Email Form Plugin & Conditional Sending

Ah, got it :-) Had to test against raw data. Thank you again troester :)
  8. F

No, the form is not in a popup. (http://www.telefred.info/kontakt.html)
  9. F

I've got also in trouble with this. I followed the tips above and got this message: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data I don't save to DB. The DropDown field contain only valid characters. This is the content of the email eval field: $company...
  10. F

Custom PDF Link and Background Image

That works :-) Thank you.
  11. F

There is no way to get rid of the printing margins?
  12. F

Hi troester, thank you for your help again :-) Link is for Detail View, I have a custom template but something I used some time ago does not work anymore: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&format=pdf&formid=4&Itemid=163&rowid={smvuz_laufergebnisse___id} I can add a background image...
  13. F

Hi all, is it possible to customise the PDF link, I wan?t a text link instead of an Icon? And is it possible to have a seamless background image inside the pdf? I appreciate any help Regards, Stefan
  14. F

Get raw value in custom detail template

Hi troester, thank you for this easy solution :-) By the way, I found out that custom templates does not work under PHP 5.4 (on a windows machine). It throws a error 500 out. In the last days I have problems to connect to the forum, is that my problem or a known forum problem? Regards...
  15. F

Get raw value in custom detail template

Hi all, I use this to get elements in a custom detail template: <?php $this->element = $this->elements['typ']; echo $this->loadTemplate('element'); ?> But how can I get the raw value? I tried this <?php $this->element = $this->elements['typ_ro']; echo $this->loadTemplate('element'); ?> but...
  16. F

Dropdown Searchform

Hi Rob, thank you for helping me. That was pretty easy and did the trick :-) But as always there are a view more questions :-( Is it possible to hide the second filter until the first was used and so on, or do I have to use the Cascading Drodown element? Is it possible to hide the list until...
  17. F

Dropdown Searchform

Hi, I want to build a dropdown search form based on a list with many possible combinations. HPSA10V;O;18;DR;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00 HPSA10V;O;18;DRG;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00 HPSA10V;O;18;DFR;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00 HPSA10V;O;19;DFR1;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00 HPSA10V;O;19;DFLR;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00... Is it possible to...
  18. F

Show group of elements based on condition

Hi I made a custom detail view and call every element in the template like this: <?php $this->element = $this->elements['preis']; echo $this->loadTemplate('element'); ?> Is it possible to show a group of elements based on conditions? Maybe something like that: <?php if ($this->element =...
  19. F

Hide Image Element if empty

Thank you, nice and easy solution :-)
  20. F

Hide Image Element if empty

Friendly bump
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back