PDF Problem after Update to Joomla/Fabrik 3.7

Fastserv

I recently updated Joomla and Fabrik(incl. DomPDF) to the newest Version.
Now echo $this->pdfLink; gives me no output any more, also a custom PDF Link like
index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid={formid}&rowid={rowid}&format=pdf
gives me the error: Class 'FabrikWorker' not found
This applys in List and Detail View.
I found the thread with the OS Downloads problem, but this plugin is not installed on my site.
Any suggestions?

Greets,
Stefan

If you are getting "Class 'FabrikWorker' not found" then something is trying to instantiate the PDF doctype before the Fabrik system plugin has run.

Can you have a look in your #__extensions table, in something like phpMyAdmin. Filter for system plugins (folder = system). Look at the ordering field, and see what plugins are potentially running before Fabrik, especially non-core ones (ie. 3rd party extensions, not part of Joomla). Let me know what you find.

Then try setting the ordering for the Fabrik system plugin to the lowest number - you can use negative numbers. Fabrik will probably be '0', but there will probably be a number of other system plugins ordered with 0. Some extensions (template frameworks, SEO plugins, etc) will have set themselves to negative numbers.

-- hugh

Hi,
the ordering trick did it :) THANK YOU!!

For your Information this are my plugins (only 3rd Party):
JCE MediaBox
plg_system_nrframework
plg_system_gsd
plg_sys_topofthepage
System - AutoAnchor Menu support
FABRIK (before ordering)
eorisis_google_analytics
System - Maximenu CK Mobile
plg_system_jce
PLG_JSCSSCONTROL
akeebaupdatecheck
backuponupdate
addcookielaw
ossystem

Hmm, I wouldn't like to guess which one it was, although the Alledia framework (ossystem) would be my hunch.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back