New form is not displayed in the backend

I assume you don't have a group with form "TopKontor Zeiterfassung Download" assigned.

I just tested. It seems forms without any group aren't shown in the form listing. I don't know if this behaviour has been changed, in a "normal" setup a form always has a group. Did you delete groups?

You can go to your lists (if it is a form originally set to record in DB), view details, click on the form's name and assign a "free" group.
Or create a new group and assign it to your form.
But I'm not sure if this will mix up something with elements, missing id etc.

Thank you for helping me.
I tried to assign a free group to the form, but after I saved the form the group wasn't asigned anymore.
I noticed that the button "Create a group with the same name as this form" wasn't functional with a free group assignd (I could not switch between yes and no)
but was if no group were assigned.
It works if I create a group on form creation, so my problem is solved but the behaviour is strange.
Is there a way to delete the forms not shown in the list?

What are you trying to achieve?
Usually you should start with creating a List which will create a form and a group automatically.
Only if you want to have a form not recording to the database (e.g. a searchform) you can start with creating a form

A list has exactly one form assigned, a form has at least one group, you can't remove the last group in the form's "Groups" tab.

Did you delete groups directly? This may mix up things, I think here is no test, if it's a "last" group in a form.

It is not possible to save a form as copy, but it is possible for groups. So I saved a group as copy and tried then to create a form with this group assigned. I don't save data to DB, so no need for a list.

Puh, no idea if this is or ever has been working correctly.

Do you know content types?
In the form listing "Export" your form, then create a new form, set "Record to DB" =no, save, select the exported content type.
This will give you a copy of the original form (with a group and elements).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back