Search results

1. F

New form is not displayed in the backend

See attached Screenshots. In Form View there is no form "TopKontor Zeiterfassung Download " but in Group View I can see the form in the Filter DropDown.
  2. F

PDF Problem after Update to Joomla/Fabrik 3.7

I recently updated Joomla and Fabrik(incl. DomPDF) to the newest Version. Now echo $this->pdfLink; gives me no output any more, also a custom PDF Link like index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid={formid}&rowid={rowid}&format=pdf gives me the error: Class 'FabrikWorker' not found This...
  3. F

Custom PDF Link and Background Image

Hi all, is it possible to customise the PDF link, I wan?t a text link instead of an Icon? And is it possible to have a seamless background image inside the pdf? I appreciate any help Regards, Stefan
  4. F

Get raw value in custom detail template

Hi all, I use this to get elements in a custom detail template: <?php $this->element = $this->elements['typ']; echo $this->loadTemplate('element'); ?> But how can I get the raw value? I tried this <?php $this->element = $this->elements['typ_ro']; echo $this->loadTemplate('element'); ?> but...
  5. F

Dropdown Searchform

Hi, I want to build a dropdown search form based on a list with many possible combinations. HPSA10V;O;18;DR;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00 HPSA10V;O;18;DRG;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00 HPSA10V;O;18;DFR;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00 HPSA10V;O;19;DFR1;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00 HPSA10V;O;19;DFLR;31;R;P;S;C;61;N00... Is it possible to...
  6. F

Show group of elements based on condition

Hi I made a custom detail view and call every element in the template like this: <?php $this->element = $this->elements['preis']; echo $this->loadTemplate('element'); ?> Is it possible to show a group of elements based on conditions? Maybe something like that: <?php if ($this->element =...
  7. F

Hide Image Element if empty

Hi, since the image element has no .fabrikDataEmpty class I am not able to hide the empty ones. Is there a solution for this? I import my data with csv and made a custom group template witch each image element will called like this: <?php $this->element = $this->elements['image1']; echo...
  8. F

Translation

Hi it seems that the translation with Transifex don?t work very well. Since you switched to Transifex I get more and more English strings back to my German installation. And as I wrote in this thread the Joomla menu is not translated at all. I would appreciate it very much if you could look at...
  9. F

Form email plugin

Hi, i can?t get the Article and PHP email Templates working. If I try {tablename___elementname} in Article Template I get {tablename___elementname} emailed. If I try <?php echo $this->data['tablename___elementname']; ?> in PHP Template I get a empty email. All like described here. What did I...
  10. F

Show hits in filter

Is it possible to show hits in dropdown filter? e.g. Filterelement 1 (20 hits) Filterelement 2 (17 hits) Filterelement 3 (5 hits) Filterelement 4 (133 hits)
  11. F

PHP email template

I try to build a PHP email Template. As described here I use <?php echo $this->data['tablename___elementname']; ?> as placeholder, see below, but the email will not be sent out. With HTML no problem also the debug.php will send emails out. Do I missed something? My Template: <!DOCTYPE html...
  12. F

Filter with result count

Is it possible to build a filter that counts the result for each entry? See image - how to do? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
  13. F

Form email plugin

Hi, is there a difference between html and php templates? I build a custom email template an called it somename.html, because I can not use placeholder in html tags (like <a href="{placeholder"}>{placeholder}</a>) I tried to simply rename the template to somename.php and then send the form...
  14. F

Placeholder in Detail View

In List View I can use this as placeholder: <?php echo $this->_row->data->tablename___elementname; ?> But this don?t work in Detail View. How can I achieve this? Thank you for your help. Stefan
  15. F

Email template problem

Hi, I send a form with the email plug-in. I use a normal html file as email template. If I try to format a placeholder (field element) with double or single quotes, "{___placeholder}" or '{___placeholder}' , the placeholder will not render at all. Is this a normal behavior or a bug? And is...
  16. F

CSV Import Problem on Joined Tables

Hi, I have joined the two tables 'categories' and 'items'. If I try to import a csv file into 'items' only the first row (record) of the csv will be imported. If I delete the join everything went fine. Regards, Stefan
  17. F

Warning Message in Detail View

Hi, I get this Warning Message in Detail view: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 624 Joomla! 2.5.7 PHP 5.2.17 Fabrik 3.0.6.3 Rev. 79
  18. F

BUG? Form Intro Text shows twice

Since one of the last Git Updates the text entered in the form intro field shows twice. Maybe this has something to do with the new ability to insert a form to the footer field in detail view i read somewhere in the forum...
  19. F

Image Element without fabrikDataEmpty

Could it be that the Image Element outputs no fabrikDataEmty Class? Is this a bug? Regards, Stefan
  20. F

Multi level categories menu hint

Hi, before I waste hours and get it not done, i ask the forum. What I want to achieve is a multi level category dropdown menu. I have two tables machines_cats and machines_items (see below). Where machine_cats.cat_id = machines_items.kategorie This is the way I think it could work: First...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back