Search results

1. cookn22

error with table filter on joined table's element

I'm using the latest revision of fabrik 1.0.6 and MySQL 4.0.18. I have a table that is entitled 'Client List', where the database table 'client' is left joined to a table 'cases' on the key 'client_id'. There is a second left join between table 'cases' and table 'case_color' on key 'case_id'. I...
  2. cookn22

Question about joined tables and prefilters

This is a little long and involved, but this was the best way I could think of to explain my problem! I'm using the most recent rev of fabrik 1.0.6. I have a 'client' table that's joined in a one-to-many relationship with a 'cases' table by client_id. There is also a 'case_color' table that has...
  3. cookn22

Mootools 1.2

I know it's probably not high on the list of things to do, but are you guys planning on upgrading the fabrik 1.0.5.2 JS to work with the new mootools 1.2 release? I tried simply pasting the new mootools into mootools111.js and then made some of the obvious changes to the JS for...
  4. cookn22

upgrading to fabrik 2.0b

I have a couple of questions about fabrik 2.0. My apologies if some of these have been answered elsewhere! (I'm sure the first few are answered somewhere but in my brief search I couldn't find them) 1) How long before a release version? 2) In your opinion, is the core functionality stable...
  5. cookn22

fabrikScroller question

Would it be possible to be able to make the scroller only jump to the next/previous record that had values for one or more of its columns which you could specify in the code of the form template? Here's one example: Let's say I have a table called 'clients' with a primary key 'client_id', and a...
  6. cookn22

element onkeydown event - javascript question

I found this script that I'd like to use. It formats input as its typed for doing phone numbers and social security numbers and such. I'm not sure I'm going to keep using it, but I wanted to see if I could get it to work with fabrik. In any case, I downloaded the dFilter.js file, renamed it to...
  7. cookn22

syntax for joined tables - $aData

Quick question: I'm doing post-processing of a form, simple eval. The table the form is for has a joined child table. I want to be able to mess with the child's data in the post-processing, too. I know that the syntax for messing with the parent data is like this...
  8. cookn22

saving element resetting auto increment bug

I'm using Joomla 1.0.15 and Fabrik 1.0.5 rev. (837) I usually create my tables in phpMyAdmin and then add the tables into fabrik and setup the forms, elements etc... Here's the bug (or what I think is a bug): If I open up the element that I had set, in phpMyAdmin, to be the primary key, and I...
  9. cookn22

"You are not authorized..." for validation rules [SOLVED]

I'm using Joomla 1.0.15 and Rev 811, both were installed pretty recently (a couple days ago). I made a new validation rule, and when I clicked apply I got the error message, "You are not authorized to view this resource." I am logged in as Super Administrator and I chmoded all files and...
  10. cookn22

Can you create a new fabrikViewForm in a custom template?

I don't want to render the form, just get access to "$whatever->groups['..']->elements" and "$whatever->_data" and such in the same way you can normally do with "$this". In other words, I want to be able to get data from "$this" as per usual but also have another fabrikViewForm object as well...
  11. cookn22

Ajax help

I've been trying to figure out how to use Ajax based on what's provided in user_ajax_example.php but I'm not having much luck. I successfully got the provided example to work, so I know I have everything set up correctly. Honestly, all this ajax stuff is greek to me...What I'm trying to do is...
  12. cookn22

Forms across multiple pages

I've made leaps and bounds with my fabrik know-how in the past couple weeks, but I'm still a newb, so bear with me... Here's what I've been working on, which hasn't really worked...at all, but going through it may give someone an idea of what I'm trying to do: I have two tables in the MySQL...
  13. cookn22

Best way to get date of birth

I'm using fabrik 1.04 Right now I have a form element called 'dob' (date of birth) which is just a text field. What I'd like to be able to do is this: On my form, have three drop-down lists with month, date and year, and when the form is submitted the selections are put into the element 'dob'...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back