Search results

1. K

Ver. 2.0 possible typo / bug in form view

Hi, I just loaded the latest SVN 536. The detail form view seems to have stopped working. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting '}' in /mydomain.com/html/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.html.php on line 384 I opened the file and deleted several lines and then marked my...
  2. K

Are there any Fabrik developers available?

I am looking for a php/mysql developer who is familiar with Fabrik. The application has turned out to be very good for us, and we would like to take it a step further by developing a couple of custom pages to display complicated SQL queries. fabrik@krammer.ca richard krammer
  3. K

How to correct minor typo " CVS"

Hi, Could you point me to the correct file to edit to fix a minor typo? 1) Export to CSV - in the default table template reads CVS . I'd like to change it. 2) advanced search... I'd like to change it to Camel Case to match " Add Listing" and Export to CSV" 3) What can i change to place all...
  4. K

How to adjust size and layout of " Advanced Search" pop up box

Is there a way to adjust the size and layout of the popup box for advanced search? It looks like a fantastic little tool but the current layout takes up a lot of space with our layout. Perhaps their is a way to simply ad it to the top of a table view and leave it visible all the time? Cheers...
  5. K

Possible Mootools JS Error with IE 6 and Ie 7

With Fabrik 1.0.4 we seem to have an error when we try to use " advanced Search " with IE 6 and 7. Firefox displays a very nice drag-able advanced search box, IE says "error on page" and displays nothing. Has anyone else noticed this behaviour?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back