Search results

1. E

Blank Screen gone! Yippeee

I was having the same problems. I'm using fabrik 2.0b on J! 1.5.3. If you're doing the same you might want to read on. The problems were not related to Javascript problems. I had originally installed from the zip file. The recommendation, nay, requirement, is that you download and install...
  2. E

Publish form on front page

Is there a way to publish a Fabrik form directly on the front page of a Joomla site? I want to have an email signup form, where the user will enter their name and email address to receive periodic emails. I guess the real question is: is there any way to create an entry point to a form...
  3. E

Install Fabrik 1.0.5.2 on Joomla! 1.5

I suspected as much (but was never really able to find any documentation to that effect) so I uninstalled Fabrik 1.0.5.2, patched my J! from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 using the stable release patch, and installed Fabrik 2.0 (component, mod_form and mod_table). Unfortunately some of the core function of the...
  4. E

Install Fabrik 1.0.5.2 on Joomla! 1.5

I just installed Fabrik 1.0.5.2 into a Joomla! 1.5.2 installation and it doesn't seem to be behaving very well. When I attempt to go to the Components>Fabrik>Connections (in the Joomla Administration app) or any of the other options under the Fabrik component I get a blank page returned. It is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back