Search results

1. M

calendar vis - override event detail view with calculated content

So after digging around a while.. I've solved the custom content on the popover by disabling the popover entirely and going right to the detail view and then creating a custom template for the detail view. So far so good. I tried putting a Fabrik_Calc field as the label element (which I...
  2. M

calendar vis - override event detail view with calculated content

Subject line pretty much sums it up. I do have the display details option enabled so there's no intermediate popover. I'd like to display some php content calculated from other values in the record instead of the default detail view. (background: each day in the calendar will have 5...
  3. M

odd behavior with fabrik : solved

sorry -- turns out an update with the lastest build fixed this.
  4. M

odd behavior with fabrik : solved

updated to J!3.4 and notice odd behavior with fabrik This only occurs in the List Editor. Forms,Groups and Elements seem to load okay. chrome inspector console shows: uncaught ReferenceError: Joomla is not defined Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500...
  5. M

JS total up some fields

The JS is all in an external JS file (10.js) which seems be loading with form. I will rename it form_10.JS What's not happening is sum(); doesn't seem to be called on the element's blur.
  6. M

upgrade broke my site!

well finally got the original plg_fabrik_3.1.zip to install. had to disable the Fabrik System Plugin and the delete all the fabrik plugins manually. then it allowed re-install the base 3.1
  7. M

upgrade broke my site!

oops this is in the wrong forum -- should be fabrik 3.1 decided to grab the latest version fabrik from the zip file. unzipped to a local folder, removed the extra staff, zipped it back up, uploaded, unzip from ssh and now article and module editing seems to be broken i get 4 of these...
  8. M

JS total up some fields

been away from Fabrik JS for a while.... live form is at http://yea.org/staffdonate14 tried setting the JS action to On Blur and On Click nothing happens typing sum(); in the console works! would also like the Other field to be disabled unless "Other Amt" is selected in the donation...
  9. M

can't figure out tooltip class to override

turns out i was looking for the following div.popover and .popover-title (thanks to rockettheme guys who help me find these classes)
  10. M

can't figure out tooltip class to override

http://marchingmusicseries.org/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=1 hover over a label. poorly formatted validation tooltip appears i've tried overriding .tooltip-inner (which i still think is the right class) but no luck. anyone?
  11. M

delete button icons

I'm running Rocketheme/Chapelco on that test site (and the live site as well) . I found where the code injected the icon-minus and replaced it with icon-delete. I don't get why the two classes -- it should really just be a single class that you can style via CSS. Looks like a fix for a...
  12. M

delete button icons

Why does Fabrik emit both "icon-delete" and "icon-minus" on the delete buttons? When both these classes are applied I get no icon at all :-( If just one class or the other class is applied, the minus or x appear on the button. Obviously not seeing icons is major problem. I also see...
  13. M

PHP List Plugin with modal form

I have a feature I'd like to implement using PHP List Plugin. I have the code to transform the list of IDs into a list of values for my function (I'm sending an outbound SMS via Twilio ) but I want to gather some additional text from the end users before executing the function. So I need to...
  14. M

conflict with rockettheme / chapelco

Did a WGET update today and this went away!
  15. M

conflict with rockettheme / chapelco

I've noticed that using Chapelco breaks the CSV and Group By drop down menus in Fabrik. The problem goes away if I switch to Protostar so it's pretty clearly a theme problem. Not catching an error in Chrome's console. Didn't see anything in firebug either... You can see this at...
  16. M

master detail forms

*bump bump*
  17. M

master detail forms

*bump* backend table is : Manage Shows frontend menu is: Fall|Database|Manage Shows 1) the filter field defaults to no selection. is there a way to specify a default value? i never want to display all the entries in that screen. 2) can i control the sort order of the filter field (i'd...
  18. M

master detail forms

sorry somehow it got messed up - look at the table called Manage Shows
  19. M

master detail forms

i renamed entry2 to Manage Shows
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back