Search results

1. M

PHP plugin syntax

Im writing a PHP plugin script to update another table when a form is submitted. In the code below, the joinright is returning the full left list and not the filtered list. I dont think my code is correct. Can some one tell me how to correctly right the joinright query in Fabrik. The SQL query...
  2. M

hide form if use already submitted

Hi, Im trying to hide my form on the front end if the user has already submitted a record. The form writes to a table 'predictions' and it stores the user id in column 'user' The code I am using is if (!$formModel->isNewRecord()) { $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true)...
  3. M

multiple joins

Hi, I'm an amateur trying to learn Fabrik, so please forgive me if my questions seem basic. My current scenario is that I have 2 tables: Table 1 is called clubs and has club_name and club_badge as its 2 columns. Table 2 is called fixtures and has home_team and away_team as its columns. I...
  4. M

Last man standing component

Hi, I'm looking to create a last man standing game based on a football league, I think this would be possible with Fabrik although I am a novice so it would be steep learning curve. The requirements for the game are below and I would appreciate peoples thoughts and ideas if this would be...
  5. M

[SOLVED] Error 500 Layout default not found with PDF button?

Hi, I have a basic form. I set it up to email a PDF to me when submitted but I get a Error 500 when the form is submitted, Ive changed the template to bootstrap and default but I still get the same so Ive enabled the PDF button and that has the same result when I press it. I have installed the...
  6. M

Autofill address after selecting user from dropdown

Hi, Im currently trying to create a simple invoicing application for my small business. I have enabled the user_profiles plugin in Joomla so each user has their address stored in the joomla database. Ive created a list called invoices and in that list I have a database join called...
  7. M

Visualization Tutorial not loading

Hi, Im new to Fabrik. Ive managed to create my lists and elements. Im working my way through the tutorials but the 04 - Visualization video does not load. Does anyone know of another link or can point me in the direction of a good tutorial for charts. I want to count the amount of different...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back