Search results

1. A

Call to undefined function mysql_error()

Joomla 3.10.3, Fabrik 3.10, this link used to work, now it doesn't. Everything looks fine in the backend. I am getting the error: Call to undefined function mysql_error()...
  2. A

Undefined property: FabrikTableForm::$startTag

I keep getting this error after some updates... I have some modified layouts from good old times, the line that generates the error reads: echo $form->startTag; can I comment that line out without breaking anything? thanks alex
  3. A

Spam in list

this is the URL: http://mtod.us/music/student-recitals?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=25&fabriklayout=st_recital_public&mtod_st_recital_app___recitalID_raw=38&Itemid=125 and this is what's happening: http://mtod.us/spam.png the code is clean: <?php //echo $this->table->intro; // not...
  4. A

joomla cache

if I turn on caching in joomla, I get this on fabrik forms and lists: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /components/com_content/router.php on line 27 known thing? thanks
  5. A

Now()

hi, I want to filter an events table (sorry, list...:-)) to show events with the date equal or greater than NOW(). Everything looks ok in the prefilter section, still it won't show events of Today- only starting with tomorrow. Type is set to "no quotes", but I can change it to anything, same...
  6. A

slideshow main image size

how can I make the main image in the slideshow bigger? I see it's getting 300x452, but I can't figure out where from?... the uploaded images are 900xsomething thanks alex
  7. A

filter - display as unordered list

...since we're at the subject, and waiting for the filter to be fixed... would that be a way to display it as a unordered list in stead of a select dropdown? I see some ul/li rendering in the default_filter.php, but I don't understand when it "kicks in" (if ($this->filterMode === 3 ||...
  8. A

Element Filter broken??

hi, I set an element as a drop down filter; when i initially display the list looks fine (and un-filtered), when I select something from the drop-down I get this: getData:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax...
  9. A

filtered list returns to index.php

on the backend, if you choose to add a row to a list that has a filter applied, when saving the row, the page redirects to the administration root, rather than back to the same list in list view. If no filter, then ok known bug?
  10. A

Fileupload-> select directory

I am not able to select a directory with the fileupload element, it lists them, they are clickable, but that's all. Is there a known issue, or is it me? thanks alex p.s. Ajax upload doesn't work either, it says "Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in...
  11. A

joomla releases

What's the rush with the Joomla people to go from release to release and leave old versions in the dust... v1 and 1.5 lasted 4 years, that really gave people time to develop for it... now they're just racing through releases... and dropping support for older versions...
  12. A

confused about updating process

hi, after the latest update- Fabrik-fabrik-3.0b-2-g15fc2bc, done by ftp uploading/overwriting old files on the site, I found a whole bunch of fabrik updates in Extension manager > Updates. here is what the line reads: Fabrik element - captcha Update Plugin...
  13. A

Form submitting stuck at "loading"

ok, let's start again...:-( just updating to v335 (I believe that is the right number?), now submitting the form- that worked before is getting stuck with a turning wheel, under the word "loading". thanks alex
  14. A

Form sumbission template not working

hi, the selection of PHP/HTML template in the email plugin of a form is not working. Doesn't matter what I choose in the popup, it arrives in my email with the generic template. thanks alex
  15. A

Installation error

when trying to install 3a, I am getting the following error: Copy failed: copy([...ftp credentials here...]/components/com_fabrik/fabrikfeed/fabrikfeed.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found there are some fabrik menus in the admin, the "table" is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back