Search results

1. Duke3D

Upgrade failed for JUser

Its on upgrade using the Joomla automatic updater so I have no clue why that function should be fired. All the other 3.6 updates applied just fine. Yes, I have cleared the cache. In going from 3.4.3 to 3.6 (the form is used once a year) so perhaps there is an interim file removal that was...
  2. Duke3D

Upgrade failed for JUser

Upgraded a Fabrik site from 3.4.3 to 3.6 using Joomla updater. Two updates failed - one because rest/fabrikOAth.php file was missing - solved by copying from GitHub. The other reports: "Fatal error: Access level to PlgFabrik_FormJUser::getFieldName() must be public (as in class PlgFabrik_Form)...
  3. Duke3D

Migrating from server to xampp produces 500 error

Worked perfectly - didn't know that record no. 1 was a magic number reserved for Joomla until alerts are displayed in edit mode. Back in business. Thanks, Troester Note to Hugh - a user advice at the top of list view for Connections would help prevent users from repeating my error. It came...
  4. Duke3D

Thank - I'll give that a try. - Was just keeping the production settings to migrate back.
  5. Duke3D

Hi - I am in need of a troubleshooting list for the following situation. Production site with new Fabrik instance setup a year ago with half a dozen lists and forms that work well, but are in need of some new features. The usual Joomla updates applied in the course of a year. Upgraded to...
  6. Duke3D

Update parent record with totals/averages of values in joined records.

Hi Rob - So, to implement this, the calc field would contain: $average = array_sum('{region_table___quality_of_life}') / array_count('{region_table___quality_of_life}'); return (float) $average; and by having a split element identified it causes it to filter to/group by records subtotaled by...
  7. Duke3D

Hi and thanks for responding - I previously read the FabrikWorker description, but there was not enough there for me to understand how to implement it. Obviously from the context it is accessed somehow in the calc plugin but beyond that my clairvoyance is failing. The "DB way" - I do not have...
  8. Duke3D

I have found half a dozen threads on the topic, but it seems none of them end with a publicly posted solution or working code example. This is the closest example of the goal: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-can-i-calculate-the-sum-of-the-joined-values.40619/ The Table...
  9. Duke3D

Paid Elements

It is certainly possible. The question is how you will be managing the subscriptions over time - expiration, reminders, auto-renewals, etc. Second, are you using a Joomla user account and ACL as the way to manage the access (best as you add more features such as the ability to upload files...
  10. Duke3D

Get Email Address from Joined table

Having a bit of a challenge understanding the issue. What I think you are describing is: You have a Person table. The primary key is Person_ID. In that table you have an e-mail field. You have a Collection table. The primary key is a transaction number. It has details about the...
  11. Duke3D

Hide related data in record editing

Unclear how this is setup. Can you go into Elements, set the Filter to the Group and Unpublish the elements you wish to hide?
  12. Duke3D

Passing array of sorted record ids from List to Form for Prev/Next Form nav.

Just an update - The Save & Next has a bug in it where logic was added to test if the end of the list has been reached. The test sets the NextID to "" if the next record id in the array matches the last record id. This test is causing the loop to end one record early since what NextID is...
  13. Duke3D

Calc works in PHP/Submit but not in Ajax

Apologies for the delayed reply - got swamped due to an event that kept me offline. Thank you for helping to track it down and explaining the inner workings. Chasing it now.
  14. Duke3D

No, I don't. I suddenly had 403's show up over the weekend due to Rochen changing the ModSecurity rules but supposedly the site is now whilelisted. I see nothing in the errorlogs. Makes me wonder if the AJAX activity falls in a different Access category than the one for Form Edit. If the...
  15. Duke3D

List view status button

Community Forum? - Because I am a long term community member, though I was away for awhile. Thanks for that link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - will go explore it. Looks like exactly what I am seeking. No issues with doing the Calc on Load (other than performance overhead). But to get around the join...
  16. Duke3D

Go ahead and login.
  17. Duke3D

Well, the good news is that the radio button is firing the calculation. The bad news is that it is returning "undefined" while the calc on Save works. <code>return (int)'{lpc_evaluations___score1}';</code> or <code>return (int)intval('{lpc_evaluations___score1}');</code> Even the simplest...
  18. Duke3D

I will try again. Any thoughts on the "undefined" returned by Ajax on a calc based on dropdowns that works just fine on Save and on Load List? Simple addition using the syntax in the tooltip. Setting to Dropdown element forces the field to be changed to Text. <code>return...
  19. Duke3D

List view status button

OK, next challenge (though I am not past either the radiobutton calc or the undefined calc issues) The plan is to use a List view to calculate the average score submitted in child records linked to an application as parent record. On display, we want to have the ability to set a status for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back