Search results

1. T

URL advanced filters documentation

hey troester, Perfect thank you, this is working now - too be honest im not sure where the issue was, but after checking letter by letter it is working. Still it shows the filter being applied like the image I have attached to the past post, if my filtered results span mutiple pages when...
  2. T

Unfortunately same result. Would you mind sharing your URL so I can compare it with mine? Also, at the top of the list does it show the filter being applied? (im getting the same as shown in the last image posted)
  3. T

Hey Troester, thanks again for your reply. Unfortunately no joy, I get the same result, here is the URL, as you can see the element "tablename___time_date" has bee replaced with my own date element "fab_socialpoints___post_date"...
  4. T

Thank you troester, it was there all along. I'm struggling to understand the date examples and getting them to work, take: ?tablename___time_date[value][]=-1 week&tablename___time_date[value][]=now&tablename___time_date[condition]=BETWEEN Can you explain what is happening here? It appears...
  5. T

Hi, Is there any documentation for URL filters, the correct format to use and operators supported? I use basic URL filtering "x=y" for example but I am now looking at date filtering based on greater than, for example "date_filed>a_date" documentation with examples would be very helpful...
  6. T

PHP form plugin - display return data as confrim msg

Hi troester, That works perfectly, thank you!
  7. T

PHP form plugin - display return data as confrim msg

Hello, I would like the replace the default confirm msg "Record added/updated" with the return result of my PHP form plugin script. I understand I can use the redirect plugin but I want the result of the PHP form plugin script. Is this possible? Many thanks, tim
  8. T

Ajex file upload, post array incorrect

great thanks troester, was not sure if it was a bug or my code.
  9. T

Hi troester, Hugh, troester - I looked at jinput but ended up with the same result where I can only access the last value of the array. From what I have read and understood this is due to the file variables are not correcty declared as an array in the URL. My GET request url again...
  10. T

List PHP Plug-In, on click = PHP Undefined property error

hey Hugh, Your correct, the file was not updated, a second github update worked. Log is now clean. Im getting an error page now, that reports "Oops, you've encountered an error 0", but, if I click on this button while in Admin or on a page where just one record is loaded it runs fine. The...
  11. T

Hey, No I have not and will look into that, thank you troester. Im guessing there is still an issue with this Fabrik form feature that needs to be addressed, unless I am doing something incorrectly?
  12. T

Hey Hugh, After updating from GitHub, im still getting the following in my err logs... PHP Notice: Undefined property: FabrikViewList::$showLabels in /data/www/socialnomad.net/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/div/default_row.php on line 22 PHP Notice: Undefined property...
  13. T

Hey Hugh, I have one form that handles the file Upload with a File Upload Element, it has a Redirect Plug-in that Jumps to a new form and has "Append jump url with data" selected. The second form has a PHP Plugin that runs "onLoad", this uses $_GET to read the vars in the URL for processing...
  14. T

Hi, I have a Ajex file upload on a form, once saved it passing POST data to a new form where I wish to use GET to extract the Array of files selected. But, the URL comes out like this...
  15. T

Hi, I have a list using the PHP Plugin that adds a button to the list view, on click should run the PHP code. Current code is to just echo "test". On click, a blank page is shown and web error log reports: PHP Notice: Undefined property: FabrikViewList::$showEmpty in...
  16. T

Fabrik or Seblod -

Hey, sorry for my late reply, currently in the middle of backpacking! Sorry to say, I don't have a lot to add. Soon after this post I dropped the project due to lack of time. But I did get a basic Fabrik prototype working by not using the article table and setting up my own table to store the...
  17. T

*resolved* CSV Upload, Failed to parse time string

Randomly, this has just started working. I was having a issue with cascading dropdowns as well and tried switching templates to see if that would fix the issue, it did and when switching back stayed working and this problem was resolved.
  18. T

*resolved* CSV Upload, Failed to parse time string

Hi all, Joomla! 2.5.17 fabrik_3.1rc2 When uploading from front or back-end, I get the below error: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (%2013-%12-%19) at position 0 (%): Unexpected character The first line of CSV looks like the following...
  19. T

Labels/elements disappear when tool tip used.

Hey Rob, Setting the template to protostar does fix the issue! Is this a template issues or Fabrik issue supporting the template? Many thanks, tim
  20. T

Labels/elements disappear when tool tip used.

Hey, I have hit the same issue: http://blog.hypodiabetic.co.uk/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=3&Itemid=174 This is with Fabrik 3.1 rc2, without GitHub updates. The GitHub update kills my site, not had the time to look into why yet
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back