Search results

1. J

Joomla 3.3.6

Thanks, Seems OK on the sandbox site.
  2. J

Joomla 3.3.6

Just a quick question. A couple of days ago, there was a banner about NOT upgrading to 3.3.6. Checking, I haven't seen it recently. Is it safe to upgrade now? I haven't upgraded Fabrik from github in 2 weeks or so. Required? Thanks
  3. J

fabrik 3 moved to github.com

Been sidetracked lately by Real Life for the last couple of weeks. (Dang colleges for the my daughters, actually want paid, for them to attend.) That was sweet, installed GitHub app for Mac, created an account, browsed for the Fabrik project and cloned it to my mac. Both my live site and...
  4. J

Old forms, groups and elements dissapear on adding new list

I've seen similar behavior earlier, when using the original alpha, which was then updated to the latest svn. Usually I was able to get to list D, E, F before this behavior happened Since Rob fixed the installer, I haven't been able to do a lot of work, (just installed the zip file from the ant...
  5. J

Another build

Revision 5303 fixed the installer problem. Fabrikfeed moved to proper directory. Cool. Thanks Rob.
  6. J

Another build

Are you referring to the Joomla! error reported as " -1 - An error has occurred. Folder already exists " with a call stack of: 11 Com_FabrikInstallerScript->install() /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php:394 12...
  7. J

Another build

Rob, Hugh, et. al., Any chance of pushing out another build of Fabrik 3 alpha, incorporating all the svn changes since the initial build? I mangled my sandbox and I just can not get Fabrik back to a working state. Even with a clean install of J and following all the updates. I must be missing...
  8. J

Image Element

Correct. Can't select filepath to image folder or default image. Attached is screenshot of image element in J1.5 and Fabrik 2.0.3 Original post has J1.6 and Fab3 screenshot for same element. Also, don't know if you're keeping a checklist of non-core plugins that have been tested, but the...
  9. J

Image Element

Just an FYI, tried using the image element plugin for one of my tables. Most of the image options are missing. Known problem? Jeff
  10. J

Error 500 - DB function failed with error number 1054

Same here (at first). Applied the SQL Update from the sticky, and the error messages disappeared. Guess the sql update needs applied if you used the original zip file from download page (even though you have been updating from SVN). Not sure, if you zipped up F3 yourself, whether sql update...
  11. J

updating to SVN (on a Mac)

I can confirm this Joomla Installer error on a scrub of the sandbox and new install. The exact error from the update process: Update: :Extension: Could not open http://fabrikar.com/update/component/com_fabrik/extension.xml /extension.xml
  12. J

Ahhh, I'm glad that I questioned it then. I had wrote a small script to run the ditto commands, I'll modify it to the correct position. On a side note, I noticed that JCE had updated to beta5, so I ran J1.6 update feature. In addition to it, Joomla found the Fabrik update feed. There was an...
  13. J

Following Rob's hint and a earlier hint from Peamak (from '09), I've been successfully updating the Fabrik3 install on my sandbox (localhost) with the ditto command. There's just one oddity that I want to confirm. Following the initial install of the alpha package, I crawled through the...
  14. J

I can't add lists. "Field required: Connection" error.

It was the package zip, produced by the antcall to fabrik.package.end target. Didn't try to install the component zip. The errors just started rolling, never cut & paste them for review. My bad. Will do. Will Fabrik 3 take advantage 1.6's update capability? Jeff
  15. J

That worked Thanks Rob, That did the trick. Scrubbed sandbox clean, re-installed J1.6.3, installed the Fabrik 3 from new download page, updated all files to latest SVN and Data tab was back, when creating new list. May I ask question? After running ant on a "cleaned" working copy from svn...
  16. J

Same here. Tried the earlier releases from this thread, http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20371 The F3 download from the new download area. Had to rename the file since extension was ".0" to .zip. Even ran the ant script on my clean working copy of the svn repository and tried...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back