Search results

1. Sadler

Runtime exception

Hello Hugh, thanks for that, I have double checked and the site still has the standard settings and I have blocked traffic from that range of addresses at the FW. Burnsy
  2. Sadler

Runtime exception

Hello Troester, I can see multiple attempts in the logs before and after that time frame, the attempts come from a range of IP addresses and cover a whole range of things from probes for Python, WordPress, attempts related to Windows servers and a range of other things. I have checked the file...
  3. Sadler

Runtime exception

Hello Troester, thanks for the prompt response, I am tracking back through the log files to see if I can find an IP address to link to this. Burnsy
  4. Sadler

Runtime exception

Hello All, got a couple of notifications from a site running Fabrik, the site has been running for a while with no issues but within a couple of days I had two mails from it with runtime exception notices. Messages as follows...
  5. Sadler

Problem with 3.8 update?

No worries, thats what backups are for :D Burnsy
  6. Sadler

Problem with 3.8 update?

Hello, Ok, however in this case the update to J! 3.8.1 did not cause an issue, Fabrik 3.7 was and is working on J! 3.8.1 without any issues on a reasonable number of other sites I manage. The issue occurred after that when a Fabrik update from 3.7 to 3.8.1 appeared in the built in update...
  7. Sadler

Problem with 3.8 update?

Hello, so J! updates should be done manually from the source code? I can't see what difference that would make, the end result would be the same regardless of whether the update was run from the updater or from a manual source update. Burnsy
  8. Sadler

Problem with 3.8 update?

Hello, I have also checked through the Watchful logs for these sites and they do not show a Fabrik 3.8 update listed as being available during this period. Burnsy
  9. Sadler

Problem with 3.8 update?

Hello, all updates on these sites are run through the built in updater. The updates are run in the sequence notification is received, the J! update 3.8.1 was run within about 6 hours of release. As of that point no automatic update was shown for Fabrik beyond 3.7 on any of these sites, the...
  10. Sadler

Problem with 3.8 update?

Hello, the sites in question are all running the following versions: Joomla! 3.8.1 Stable [ Amani ] 4-October-2017 14:00 GMT Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT Fabrik 3.7 (prior to upgrade) PHP version 7.0.24 Database: 5.5.5-10.1.24-MariaDB All were updated less...
  11. Sadler

Problem with 3.8 update?

Hello, I have updated about 6 sites and I seem to be getting a consistent issue with the 3.8 update. The updates run through the built in joomla update system but take a couple of tries to get through. Once installed I am getting an error when I try to access anything built with fabrik: Class...
  12. Sadler

Trigger remote process on submission

Hello Hugh, thanks for the tip. It worked out well, for those in any way wanting to do the same here is what worked: $trigger_link = curl_init("http://myurl.com/index.php?caseid={table_name___id}"); curl_exec($trigger_link); curl_close($trigger_link); It is a very simple example but it...
  13. Sadler

Trigger remote process on submission

Hello All, looking for some pointers on getting a form to trigger a remote process when it is submitted. I have a form which users can update but it needs to trigger a process elsewhere by submitting the record ID to a URL. I don't want the users to know about this as it is a background...
  14. Sadler

Amazon S3 question

Hello Hugh, thanks for the replies. I think it would be worthwhile getting some initial costs as I think this is something that we would use quite a lot in future and getting it done makes sense. In terms of the temporary file I think this is something that at our level we could live with, if...
  15. Sadler

Amazon S3 question

Hello, I have an application to build which is going to involve upload of files. The application has to run under SSL and I have specific requirements that: 1. All files are encrypted whilst stored (i.e. at rest) 2. Data is held data centres which are either in the UK or EU Item number 2 is...
  16. Sadler

Joined records not being created

Thanks Hugh, I knew it would be my error. Burnsy
  17. Sadler

Hi, I have the one to many joins working without any errors. I am still struggling with the many to many join, been through it several times and not able to see the error which is undoubtedly mine! Burnsy
  18. Sadler

No worries Hugh, hope the trip went well. Burnsy
  19. Sadler

Hello Troester, from what I can see all of the id and dbjoin elements are public so any logged in users should have access. All ID and dbjoin elements are published. Just had a quick look at the table in the db, not to sure about the structure but it is labelled astgf_fabrik_joins so I am...
  20. Sadler

Hi, just a quick update. I added another join to this list (a one to many) and it is also not creating records in the joined list. However I do have another list with a join on this site and it is working as expected so it isn't a site wide issue. Burnsy
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back