Search results

1. Sadler

Runtime exception

Hello All, got a couple of notifications from a site running Fabrik, the site has been running for a while with no issues but within a couple of days I had two mails from it with runtime exception notices. Messages as follows...
  2. Sadler

Problem with 3.8 update?

Hello, I have updated about 6 sites and I seem to be getting a consistent issue with the 3.8 update. The updates run through the built in joomla update system but take a couple of tries to get through. Once installed I am getting an error when I try to access anything built with fabrik: Class...
  3. Sadler

Trigger remote process on submission

Hello All, looking for some pointers on getting a form to trigger a remote process when it is submitted. I have a form which users can update but it needs to trigger a process elsewhere by submitting the record ID to a URL. I don't want the users to know about this as it is a background...
  4. Sadler

Amazon S3 question

Hello, I have an application to build which is going to involve upload of files. The application has to run under SSL and I have specific requirements that: 1. All files are encrypted whilst stored (i.e. at rest) 2. Data is held data centres which are either in the UK or EU Item number 2 is...
  5. Sadler

Joined records not being created

Hello All, I have a many to many join set up as follows (based on the tutorial): List 1 - Leads : elements include id, first name, last name, email address List 2 - Events: elements include id, title, venue, date List 3 - Event_Participants: elements include id, name (db join onto List 1)...
  6. Sadler

Access to database on different server

Hello, I have a membership site running and a separate site on a different server which allows for controlled adminstrative access to the membership site database - this is the way the client wanted it. The admin site is set up so that changes are not made to the database on the remote site as...
  7. Sadler

Auto generation of passwords

Hello, I need to auto-generate passwords on a registration form (built using Fabrik) so users do not have to enter a password. Looking at the password element there is no obvious way (at least to me) of handling this with the element as is so my workaround is to use a standard field element and...
  8. Sadler

Form plugins vanished...

Hi, working on a form today and on clicking on save & close then testing none of my plugins ran. I went back into the form and took a look but could not see any of the plugins showing. I checked the database in the fabrik_forms table and I can see the plugins in the params column but they are...
  9. Sadler

File element open in new window

Hi, I have a file upload element which is working fine, when users view the detail of records they can click through the file name and access the file. Problem is it opens in the file in the same window/tab. Is there any way to make the file link open in a new window or tab. I have been through...
  10. Sadler

form email plugin conditions

Hi, I have a form with an email plugin which I only want to run if the user submitting the form belongs to a specific user group and one of the submitted fields is equal to a certain value. I am using the condition box on the plugin and here is what I have in the box: $groups =...
  11. Sadler

Any way to replicate an upsert

Hi, I have a list/form which uses an upsert to pass records onto another table for additional processing, in turn these records will be passed on to another list. The list has a large number of elements, about 97 at last count, so when creating the second upsert I am just wondering if I have to...
  12. Sadler

Upsert and dropdown element

Hi, got a dropdown on a form which is set up to allow multiple selections. I run an upsert on submission to move the data into another table. When I look at the data in the target table I do not see the options selected highlighted in the dropdown element. I tried using the element name in the...
  13. Sadler

Digital Sig not displaying

Hi, got a digsig element in a form. The form when submitted does an upsert to another list and should take the digsig field across but when I look at the entry in the target list I do not see the signature, instead I get an empty signature field with this string after it: " /> Anyone else...
  14. Sadler

Validation messages problem

Hi, I have a multi-page form running in a site using Hydrogen/Gantry 5, I have ajax validation turned off. The forms look and work fine with the exception of the messages I get from the "notempty" validation rule when a field is left empty. If a field is left empty and the next page button...
  15. Sadler

Default value stopped working

Hi, got a form with a standard input element and in the default I have some php code to generate a random string, in fact it is the example from the Wiki. The eval is set to Yes and it was working just fine. This is the code I have in the default area: $length = 10; $key = ""; // define...
  16. Sadler

Upsert with condition

Hi, I need to run an upsert on a form submission but only when one of the other fields is not zero (it is a drop down field and can only be 1 or 0, it defaults to 0). I am trying to achieve this using the condition on the upsert plugin, here is what I have in the condition field: $Upsert =...
  17. Sadler

Create users without email address?

Hi, I have been asked to modify a form which uses a JUser plugin to create new users, the form is working as expected at the moment. The request is to remove the required status from the email address field on the form and to allow users to register without giving an email address. I have...
  18. Sadler

Add options to a drop down element

Hi, I have been told to alter a drop down element in a list by adding a lot of new options to it, 62 in total - yep I did suggest a drop down list populated from another table but this was rejected. I put a couple of options into a drop down element and went to look at the database to see how...
  19. Sadler

Problem with a date calculation

Hi, been asked to add a calculation to a list so I have added a calc element to hold/display it. I am converting the formula from a spreadsheet and what I have is this; if ({au_data_build___Closed_Date} >0 ) { $days = date_diff({au_data_build___Closed_Date},{au_data_build___File_Opened}) }...
  20. Sadler

Juser and Upsert plugin

Hi, I have a form which runs a juser plugin when a record is edited to create a new user in the system. I am running an upsert plugin after that to copy the details to a new table. The upsert plugin is working fine but when I look at the data I am getting the plain text version of the password...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back