• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. Fred04

Dropdown length

you're right. Here is what I put in my customs css: #{$view}_$c select.fabrikinput.inputbox { width:150px; }
  2. Fred04

Group template = table and tabs

Hello, I like the new option template = table under Group It works perfect witht he 'default' form template but not with the 'tab' template. I continue to get the standard layout for my repeat group elements.
  3. Fred04

Dropdown length

Hello, I would like all my dropdown elements to have the same length, so it would look better on my form? any suggestion? see on the picture what I currently have (different length)
  4. Fred04

Record in database

strange, based on the fact it works ok on your other form, I would just recreate the view/form
  5. Fred04

Multiple Databases

you can create several 'connexions', each will be a reference to a specific database. Then you can refer to it in your lists
  6. Fred04

Confusing check box in list

fixed in today's Github Thank you Rob
  7. Fred04

Using where clause in a repeatgroup

can we put some php variable in the where clause of a databasejoin element something like: where idsubques = $repeatCounter or where idsubques = '{subquestion___id_$repeatCounter}'
  8. Fred04

Confusing check box in list

friendly bump any success in fixing this issue?
  9. Fred04

Databasejoin in a list with repeat group

just perfect thank you Rob, I really appreciate your support and the Fabrik product
  10. Fred04

any suggestion from a SQL / Fabrik guru?
  11. Fred04

I have a repeat group with a databasejoin element (rendered as drop-down). It works Now I want to filter the result of the databasejoin element based on the repeatgroup counter. This way, each repeatgroup will have its own set of values in the dropdown Pb, I don't know how to put a...
  12. Fred04

thank you I created a simple test scenario to help this is just a company / location one to many relation you will see the current situation and what I get after clicking on 'save' a first time and a second time you will also notice that after the update the field for company has the...
  13. Fred04

Paginate plugin

yes I was on the back end. Front end works perfect thanks for the tip. PS: according to plugin parameters we should be able to use it on front and back end.
  14. Fred04

Paginate plugin

Hello, I'm trying to use the paginate plugin in a form. However is does not work. When I click on next I get: h ttp://localhost/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=&formid=3&rowid=2 but I would expect to have the classic url I get when I select the second item in my list: h...
  15. Fred04

Hello Rob, seems you fixed something in this commit: "fixed: saving readonly elements in repeat groups, was removing previously stored data" However it still does not really work for me. For the readonly element (ACL=nobody): 1) Databasejoin element: the value in each repeatgroup is replaced...
  16. Fred04

friendly bump :) I added some comments + snapshots in the first post to better explain the problem
  17. Fred04

$repeatCounter question

thank you Felixcat, I tested it again using a Calc element and I confirm it works for me as well. Initially I was trying to use a 'display' element with some php and in this context it does no work.
  18. Fred04

$repeatCounter question

friendly bump:)
  19. Fred04

Linking Tables For use in view

I'm glad it help you By the way, your form looks good. This is the power of Fabrik!
  20. Fred04

Linking Tables For use in view

first create 2 lists: 1) 'course' list: the one you have is ok in this table you have has a specific id (automatically generated by Fabrik) for each course. 2) 'student' list in this list, you have to create an element called 'courseid' that we will use later (type field; do not display). Add...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back