Record in database

triple-t

Hi,

I've some problems with my forms. The option "Record in database" doesn't show me the yes/no options, it's just no. Now I'm not able to store new records in my DB with the fabrik forms. Any ideas what could be the cause? I'm stuck. In another table(form) I don't have this problem.

Kind regards.

I'm actually having the same issue. I was able to find the form record in the database and update the field which controls this, so I have a workaround. But it'd be nice to see if this can be corrected.

I think if you once have saved your form with "record in database" = no you can't change it afterwards.

But default on new forms is "record in database"=YES on my site.

I would start with creating the list if records should be stored.

Yes, that does seem to be how it works, and YES is the default. But in my opinion, you should be able to change it from NO to YES after saving - I use NO when I'm testing a form which has an email associated with it, so that while I'm testing the data doesn't get saved. But once testing is complete, I'd like to be able to change that and have the data recorded.

Well, if you change manually the value `record_in_database` in your form configuration (ie: using phpmyadmin or other db editor) from 0 to 1, you will see the option "Yes" again.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back