Search results

1. N

Navigation displayed vertically

Hi. On my page http://temporal-lobe.com/references thelist navigation is diplayed vertically. Since I am not a css person, I would be grateful for any help how to get this nicely oriented horizontally below the list. Thanks! Niels
  2. N

JQuery Themeroller

Is it an idea to support http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/ in Fabrik? It would make me happy :-) Thanks, Niels
  3. N

De-duplication of list results

Hi, I have a database with many similar, apparently duplicate items. This is a correct situation from a database standpoint. It all depends on the level of detail at which information is displayed. Still, for the list that I present to visitors of my website, I would like to present only unique...
  4. N

Sorry this table is not published

Hi - I have added the comment about the table not showing to the wiki. For element ordering I will create a new thread for 3.x testing
  5. N

Question 1 was fixed because of a date field I hadn't noticed in Joomla before. So, since this was my bad, I decided to try to be nice and create a page on the wiki with common error messages, what they mean and how to solve them. I tried logging in with my forum account - but that didn't work...
  6. N

Hi, I have a few questions that I can't seemed to get solved. 1) As far as I can tell I have set the list to published, the list elements to published, the menu to published, but I cannot see the list in the front or back end. I must be overlooking something but do not see what it is. All I...
  7. N

Fabrik 3.0.3 Joomla 2.5 Install Error

Thanks - with these 2 fixes, it works for me.
  8. N

Fabrik 3.0.3 Joomla 2.5 Install Error

I edited the xml file in the package to update all 3.0.2 references to 3.0.3, and got 1 step further, but still got an error. JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist ...../tmp/install_4f203fdf337e0/pkg_fabrik_3.0.3/packages/install_4f203fdfe497a/dropdown-mins.js Package Install: There was...
  9. N

update from github result in error

Hi Rob, OK - I made a stupid mistake it seems. I cloned git://github.com/pollen8/fabrik.git whereas I should have cloned git://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik.git Now - things are back to normal again. Maybe an idea to add this info to this page...
  10. N

Hi Rob, I get: Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementFileupload::$_is_upload must be public (as in class plgFabrik_Element) in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/temporallobe/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 20 when calling [n@localhost fabrik]$ git pull Already up-to-date...
  11. N

The problem dissapears when I disable element file upload. Also the dropdown join element does not work properly in my installation anymore. :-( Any ideas? Could it be a file access issue? Thanks, Niels
  12. N

Hi, I copied the update from github into the joomla root of my website. I have done this procedure succesfully several times before without error. Fabrik seemed to work normally, but when I want to edit elements or create new elements, the screen turns blank and nothing happens anymore. Also...
  13. N

Stacked subforms

friendly bump
  14. N

Stacked subforms

friendly bump
  15. N

Stacked subforms

I looked up http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17130 to make a button that opens a subform. The code does not seem to work for me. Is that a 3.x change? Thanks. Are there any examples of common javascript button codes that I could study to learn more about the possibilites. ps: this...
  16. N

Stacked subforms

My ideal situation would be. - fill out form A (possible push apply to commit before next step). - push a button on form A that opens form B. On opening form B, the primary key of B is autoincremented. The foreign key field for A in B is set on the basis of the selected record (= primary key of...
  17. N

ratings

Hi Rob, I am running Joomla 1.7.3. I installed the Fabrik 3.x beta plugin using the plugins tab. Then I donwloaded the git version (18-DEC) and copied these files over the website root. I then used the extension manager to discover new plugins, selected those and hit install. I then published...
  18. N

ratings

Hi, I tried to use the rating plugin, but got this message. Should I have created this tabel manually? Thanks Niels Table 'temporallobe.tml_fabrik_ratings' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT row_id, user_id FROM tml_fabrik_ratings WHERE rating <> -1 AND listid = 2 AND formid = 2 AND element_id =...
  19. N

Stacked subforms

Hi Rob, The solution almost works. I can add data into A and multiple records into B, but for some reason, the data I enter in C is not stored. for each element in B I can open the C form, but is does not store whatever I enter in C. Somehow it does not seem to autoincrement the key of C...
  20. N

Stacked subforms

Hi, I have database with tables A, B (which holds a foreign key for A) and C which holds a foreign key for B) which are related by multiple levels of nesting. For each element in table A I can have multiple instances of B. For each B I can have multiple instances called C. I would like to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back