Search results

1. M

fileupload - title element field. Show for logged in users only :)

Here's one to test anyone. I have a fileupload element that users upload images via. I have the 'title element' field within the elements parameters pointed to a description field. On my forms details view i have set the description field only visible to logged in users, but what im finding...
  2. M

Custom template - help needed using the element->containerClass - no dataempty class

Any advice or pointers on this issue would be greatly appreciated :)
  3. M

Issue using joomla search and fabrik search plugin with multiple fabrik lists

Hugh was able to resolve this issue for me (required a small change to a core fabrik file) and he said he was going to commit the change to github. Thanks again Hugh for your support. Andy
  4. M

For the time being I have set only one list to be searchable against (just in case anyone tried to click on the above link and saw that it was working again). Andy
  5. M

Im currently running fabrik version 3.0.9 and Joomla 2.5. Im having a frustrating issue trying to enable searching various fabrik lists via Joomla's search using the fabrik search plugin. (I need to use the joomla search as my data is held in 3 seperate lists) I have set up all the...
  6. M

Custom template - help needed using the element->containerClass - no dataempty class

Hi all, appreciate any advice or pointers on this one. I have a custom template that displays certain fields like this: <div class="gallery example"> <?php $subGroups = $this->groups['Remake_remake_gallery']->subgroups; foreach ($subGroups as...
  7. M

Is it posible to add new records to table via a URL?

My aim is to include a link within an email that when clicked will add a record to a list (but if its not possible to add, i could always look to update a record). I have see these posts, but the URL code given is not working using Fabrik 3...
  8. M

How to sum the values of an element in a repeating group?

Did you get anywhere with this? Noticed no-one has yet offered any pointers on how to do this. Have spent the last 2 hours trying to find a solution but not getting anywhere. Does this have to be done with javascript or can it be done within the calc element itself? Thanks
  9. M

Anyone know how to convert string to Title Case?

I am trying to convert a string to 'Title Case'. I have found the following that converts to UPPERCASE: this.value=this.value.toUpperCase(); Does anyone know how i would be best to go about converting to title case (1st char of every word capitalised) within the javascript tab of a forms...
  10. M

List table join, how to select MAX() from linked table?

Hi Troester, tried your query, and it seems to have worked (only returning the last image), but it takes the page ages to load (like 2 mins). Did try changing it to use MIN(), and this query/page loaded at a normal speed. So not sure why its taking so much longer when using MAX(). Jaanus...
  11. M

I was just using the link_hits to order the list by most popular 1st. Have removed this sort now hits should not have impacted the images table join though), just leaving the ordering set to descending. Then went through each of the merge options and tested the results on the frontend, but...
  12. M

Hi Troester Thanks for taking a look. I have checked and the group for this join is not set to repeat, both in the group and also in the join settings within the list. If you take a look at this page: http://bitly.com/UBySBI it shows the list in question. for link_id = 312 i only want to show...
  13. M

I'm trying to only show an image (from a linked table) with the higest ordering number in a list record... Table 1 = jos_mt_links (unique id = link_id) Table 2 = jos_mt_images (columns - img_id, link_id, filename, ordering) I have 2 tables, one holds listings & the other holds multiple images...
  14. M

Content plugin in Mosets Tree

Did you get anywhere with this one, as im also interested in doing the same thing with mosest tree. I see it was a couple of months ago that you asked about this, so just wondered if you have any updates. Thanks :)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back