Search results

1. M

fileupload - title element field. Show for logged in users only :)

Here's one to test anyone. I have a fileupload element that users upload images via. I have the 'title element' field within the elements parameters pointed to a description field. On my forms details view i have set the description field only visible to logged in users, but what im finding...
  2. M

Issue using joomla search and fabrik search plugin with multiple fabrik lists

Im currently running fabrik version 3.0.9 and Joomla 2.5. Im having a frustrating issue trying to enable searching various fabrik lists via Joomla's search using the fabrik search plugin. (I need to use the joomla search as my data is held in 3 seperate lists) I have set up all the...
  3. M

Custom template - help needed using the element->containerClass - no dataempty class

Hi all, appreciate any advice or pointers on this one. I have a custom template that displays certain fields like this: <div class="gallery example"> <?php $subGroups = $this->groups['Remake_remake_gallery']->subgroups; foreach ($subGroups as...
  4. M

Is it posible to add new records to table via a URL?

My aim is to include a link within an email that when clicked will add a record to a list (but if its not possible to add, i could always look to update a record). I have see these posts, but the URL code given is not working using Fabrik 3...
  5. M

Anyone know how to convert string to Title Case?

I am trying to convert a string to 'Title Case'. I have found the following that converts to UPPERCASE: this.value=this.value.toUpperCase(); Does anyone know how i would be best to go about converting to title case (1st char of every word capitalised) within the javascript tab of a forms...
  6. M

List table join, how to select MAX() from linked table?

I'm trying to only show an image (from a linked table) with the higest ordering number in a list record... Table 1 = jos_mt_links (unique id = link_id) Table 2 = jos_mt_images (columns - img_id, link_id, filename, ordering) I have 2 tables, one holds listings & the other holds multiple images...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back